reboot problem

6 REPLIES 6
darejkt
Beginner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

reboot problem

hi 

i have a problem with my pc ERAZER gaming. When i turn on my pc, this go in bios. I reboot him and go in the bios so. I dont know what to do because i need it for school. help me if you ca.

thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Hello @darejkt and welcome

what kind of PC do you have?
Please enter the type / MSN number.
Is there an F key that is stuck

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
darejkt
Beginner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

thanks first for the reponse.

my pc is an erazer x67123 with i5 and gty 1660ti

darejkt
Beginner
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

anotger thing, if i go in bios i see that nvme ssd isnt in motherboard, but i open the pc and i have an nvme. only 512gb nvme

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Hi @darejkt 

please see / search for yourself on google:
"ssd is not shown in UEFI"
sorry, I would have to translate everything from German that is too complex

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
daddle
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

@darejkt 

In an UEFI PC the harddisk or ssd is not necessarily shown in UEFI. Sometimes the disks are listet in the page advanced or Secutiy, depending on your UEFI

Important is if you can see an entry "WindowsBootManager" on the page "Boot".

The fault which makes you booting into Bios is that the UEFI bootroutine cannnot find a valid bootable medium, so it sz´tarts into UEFI.

You also could try a so called "Reststromentladung", to drain all capacitors on board and from the power unit.

Therefore disconnect all cables, also the wall outlet, from your PC. And then press the Power Button for about 15 seconds.

I also would disconnect the M2 SSD, an reseat it. The same you should do with your memory sticks.

regards, daddle

Luke
Community Manager
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Hi @darejkt & @daddle,

You also could try a so called "Reststromentladung", to drain all capacitors on board and from the power unit.

This English F.A.Q. may also be useful.

Greetings,

Luke

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
6 REPLIES 6