cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAQs about the MEDION robot vacuum cleaner X20 SW+, X40 SW and X50 SW+

FAQs about the MEDION robot vacuum cleaner X20 SW+, X40 SW and X50 SW+

• How do I proceed if individual rooms can no longer be separated from each other?

• To do this, delete the cache memory of the app.

Proceed as follows:

1. Open the app.
    2. Select the profile (icon at the bottom right).
    3. Click on Settings (cogwheel icon at the top right).
    4. Select delete Cache.
  • Why is my saved map being deleted?

• This can happen if there are problems in the robot vacuum's cache memory.

Perform a restart by removing the unit from the charging cradle and holding down the power button until the unit says Goodbye. Wait a short moment before switching the robot vacuum cleaner on again.

Another solution is to reintegrate the unit. To do this, click on the pencil icon in the top right of the robot control menu, remove the device here and select Delete all data. All card data and cleaning protocols are lost in the process. Afterwards you can reintegrate your robot vacuum cleaner.

⚠️Note⚠️ It may be that a problem in the app's cache memory is causing the misbehaviour. In this case, empty the app's cache memory as described in How do I proceed if individual rooms can no longer be separated from each other?

• Can I set the scrubbing mode for individual rooms?

• The scrubbing mode can only be activated or deactivated. Programming for individual rooms is not possible.
  • Why can't my Robot vacuum cleaner be started via the App and doesn't react to the start command when cleaning room zones and Pin n Go?

• This can happen if there are problems in the robot vacuum's cache memory.

Perform a restart by removing the unit from the charging cradle and holding down the power button until the unit says Goodbye. Wait a short moment before switching the robot vacuum cleaner on again.

Another solution is to reintegrate the unit. To do this, click on the pencil icon in the top right of the robot control menu, remove the device here and select Delete all data. All card data and cleaning protocols are lost in the process. Afterwards you can reintegrate your robot vacuum cleaner.

⚠️Note⚠️ It may be that a problem in the app's cache memory is causing the misbehaviour. In this case, empty the app's cache memory as described in How do I proceed if individual rooms can no longer be separated from each other?

• Why does not the mopping function of my robot vacuum cleaner work?

• It may happen that a vacuum forms in the water pipes. To get the air out of the water pipes, shake your robot vacuum cleaner powerfuly for up to 20 seconds with a full water tank.
  • Why is the robot vacuum not charging?

• If your robot vacuum has charging problems, the following points can help:
    • Perform a restart of the robot vacuum cleaner as described in Why is my saved map being deleted?
    • Clean the charging contacts after you have disconnected the unit from the power supply.
    • Check that all cables are correctly fitted.

⚠️Note⚠️ If the above points do not solve the problem, contact support.

• How many cards can my robot vacuum cleaner store at the same time?

• All three models can store up to five cards simultaneously.
  • Can I remove individual parts of the saved map?

• It is not possible to remove individual areas from saved maps.
  • Why does the robot vacuum not move into the room highlighted in turquoise?

• This happens when the exploration drive has not been fully completed.

To do this, remove all obstacles and make all designated areas accessible to the robot vacuum cleaner.

⚠️Note⚠️ Prevent the unit from jamming or getting stuck.

• Why is my robot vacuum cleaner offline and / or does not start?

• This can happen if there are problems in the cache memory of the robot vacuum cleaner.

Perform a restart by removing the unit from the charging station and holding down the power button until the unit says Goodbye. Wait a short moment before switching the robot vacuum cleaner on again.

• How can I add another room / area to an existing map?

• To do this, start an automatic cleaning and make the new room / area accessible to the robot vacuum cleaner. As soon as a part has been explored, the device can be sent specifically to the area.
  • When is the reconnaissance trip completed?

• The exploration trip is completed when the map has been added to an auto pre-selection of maps. This is indicated by different coloured areas on the map.
  • How can map data be exported and saved externally?

• An export function is not available and is currently not implemented.

Version history
Last update:
‎16.04.2024 07:15
Updated by:
Contributors
Tags (1)