SOLVED
31 REPLIES 31
Scoobyfizz
Apprentice
Message 1 of 32
Message 1 of 32

MD 63810 Tablet mode

Hi,

I have just bought one of these new from Aldi. One of the things I bought it for was the fact that it hinged into a tablet, or at least shout.

When I flip it nothing happens , the screen rotates as it should but it does not go into tablet mode and the keyboard and mouse still are working. I thought that fliping the screen, according to the instructions would put it in tablet mode and would also sensibly lock the keyboard and track mouse to stop it working when in this mode. I have searched everywhere in windows to sort this out but nothing.

I have looked at the settings in tablet mode which are set as -

sign in - use the appropriate mode for my hardware 

and when I use device as a tablet - always switch to tablet mode.

I have also performed a reset to no avail.. I suspect it is probably somewhere down the line something to do with the latest version of windows 10 which windows update did...

31 REPLIES 31
Scoobyfizz
Apprentice
Message 31 of 32
Message 31 of 32

@daddle @Gehringer 

Just to let you know the first unit I had must have had a faulty hinge sensor out of the box. I have just formatted and installed windows 10 from scratch and it seems to work fine without the drivers. Although I have now installed them just in case.

So all good and up to date with the latest version of windows and working tablet mode!!!

Gehringer
Retired
Message 32 of 32
Message 32 of 32

That's amazing news @Scoobyfizz .

Thanks for sharing!

Regards,
Gehringer

31 REPLIES 31