Help E16402 MD63900 MSN30031976 Notebook PC

SOLVED
18 REPLIES 18
Erdal
New Voice
Message 1 of 19
Message 1 of 19

Help E16402 MD63900 MSN30031976 Notebook PC

My computer shut down and when it turns on, this comes up I can't see the windows screen, it doesn't work

image.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 19
Message 2 of 19

Hello @Erdal and welcome

Your SSD M.2 PCIe may be defective or no longer bootable.
Can you still get into the bios with the F2 key?

and do you see your Phison PS5012-E12S BICS4 (512Gb) there under Advanced/NVMe Controller 1? this is how the SSD is recognized.

and if you look under Boot, under Boot option #1 = [Windows Boot Manager (Phison PS5012-E12S BICS4)] ?

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 19
Message 2 of 19

Hello @Erdal and welcome

Your SSD M.2 PCIe may be defective or no longer bootable.
Can you still get into the bios with the F2 key?

and do you see your Phison PS5012-E12S BICS4 (512Gb) there under Advanced/NVMe Controller 1? this is how the SSD is recognized.

and if you look under Boot, under Boot option #1 = [Windows Boot Manager (Phison PS5012-E12S BICS4)] ?

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Erdal
New Voice
Message 3 of 19
Message 3 of 19

I can't access bios with the F2 key

Erdal
New Voice
Message 4 of 19
Message 4 of 19

Can a second ssd bring my computer back to life?

daddle
Superuser
Message 5 of 19
Message 5 of 19

@Erdal 

It's not a second SSD which will bring your computer back to life, but a not defective one. You need  a SSD with a healthy Windows Installation and not corrupted startsectors

If your actual device ist electronically defect, you won't see it in Bios. But take it out might help you to get into Bios again. Some defective SSDs mixes your PC up.

But you can try to repair the start parameters of your SSD by booting with an USB Stick made by the MediaCreationTool.

It has Repair features the same  like your Win RE installed on your drive.

You can try to do a repaiir of the boot procedure. The USB Stick  sho uldstart automaticallly because it will be the only bootable device available, if connected before you switch your PC on.

@Fishtown   schrieb:

In an ECS B660 Board your PCIe M.2 SSD will not be listed under NVMe Controller if your  SATA Configuration is not  AHCI but set to Intels®  Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST).

Cheers, daddle

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 6 of 19
Message 6 of 19

Hello @Erdal 

you have a hole on the bottom to reset the device in the event of a malfunction. try this out

Bye Fishtown

daddle
Superuser
Message 7 of 19
Message 7 of 19

@Erdal 

I am afraid a reset, will not repair a defective SSD, even if it are the start sectors only.

Do the repair with the repair function of Win RE, to check the startprocedure. Which tool  is provided with the USB Installationstick created by the Microsoft Media Creation Tool.

Cheers, daddle

daddle
Superuser
Message 8 of 19
Message 8 of 19

Hallo @Fishtown  guten Morgen.

Ein Off Thema.

Dein Post trägt den time stamp 5:32 Uhr

In der Benachrichtigungsmails steht aber dein Post mit/von 6:32 Uhr. 

Diese  1-stündige Diffeerenz ist merkwürdig. Würde gerne wissen woran das liegt. Die Mail dürfte ja nicht genau eine Stunde später gesendet worden sein; wobei als Eingangsdatum ím Mailprogramm auch 6:32 gelistet ist. Wobei das auch das vom Absender vorgegebene Sendedatum sein könnte. Was sonst immer mit der Veröffentlichungs Zeit übereinstimmt.

Ausserdem wird in der Mail die Veröffentlichungzeit deines Posts ebenfalls als 6:32 angegeben? 

Meine Uhrzeit ist korrrekt eingestellt ( Berlin ). Wo liegt der Zeitensprung begründet? 

Stehen evtl die Medion Servereinstellungen nicht richtig, bzw stehen für das Posten eiter westlicch, also auf Greenwich-Zeit? 

Da müssten wir wohl einen Moderator fragen @Major_ToM  oder  @Andi .

Seid Ihr bitte so nett? 

Grüsse, daddle

Erdal
New Voice
Message 9 of 19
Message 9 of 19

I tried what you said but it didn't work and when I open it, the same screen appears. :(((

daddle
Superuser
Message 10 of 19
Message 10 of 19

@Erdal 

@Erdal  schrieb:

I tried what you said but it didn't work and when I open it, the same screen appears. :(((

Whom do you speak to? Fishtown or me?

What do you mean? Did you try the reset button?

Or did you try to repair the start sectors?

And what did you try to open?

You should be a bit more talkative.

If nothing helps, get a new M.2 SSD

daddle

18 REPLIES 18