Erazer notebook X7613 no Display

3 REPLIES 3
Wookiio
New Voice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Erazer notebook X7613 no Display

Erazer M: X7613 Notebook PC no longer starts
Hello everyone since today my 5 year old Medion Erater laptop doesn't start anymore.

I can hear the fan running, but the power button flashes red and white and the screen stays black.

I have to say that it ran extremely hot and that for about 3 hours, you almost burned your hand.

What could be the reason? It does not matter whether it is connected to the network or runs on a battery

if you need more data let me know.

So once I unhooked the battery, the problem was still there, the hard drive was changed, the error was still there,
laptop is running screen does not work.

is there a hard rebolt function where you can delete everything? Have nothing on the hard drive.

Thank you for your support.

Greeting
wookiio

3 REPLIES 3
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Wookiio ,

did you try to connect an external monitor/display to check if there´s any ext. graphic output?

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Wookiio
New Voice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Yes i did 

also black screen 

Luke
Community Manager
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Thread closed; same issue has been dicussed here.

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
3 REPLIES 3