Did you mean: 

Erazer Control Center

4 REPLIES 4
beeb
Beginner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Erazer Control Center

Hi, I bought Erazer P15601 no OS , msn30027142. I have downloaded the drivers from the download page and installed, but the control center is limited in function. For example, I can't adjust the keyboard lighting no matter what key combination I press . Also the nvidia graphics refused to install, widows show Microsoft Basic Display Driver. 

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi @beeb and welcome

look here, Post 5

have you tried this? FN + ÷ (for open control center) and FN + x (on/off Backlight Keyboards)

https://community.medion.com/t5/Notebook-Netbook/Medion-Erazer-P15805-Tastaturbeleuchtung/m-p/87292?...

bye Fishttown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
beeb
Beginner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I have managed to sort it out thanks. I uninstalled control center, did a windows update, and then reinstalled. The nvidia graphics card is correctly installed as well. How do you switch between the two graphics cards ? Windows is currently using the intel card. Thanks

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @beeb ,

to mention a Community user to the extent, that he will be notified when you reply, write an @ sign in front of the respective name (z.B. @Fishtown ).

If the graphics card (check dev. manager) is installed properly, the switching process should work automatically oris initiated by the appropriate application/game

Greets

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Santiago
Newcomer
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I stumbled on this page when I was trying to find out how to use the F5/F6 keys on my Erazer P15811 laptop to change the volume. My laptop was also refurbished. A lot of posts talk about the Control Centre, is this what I need to download use the volume buttons? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4