SOLVED
4 REPLIES 4
Elgonzagana
Beginner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Can't acces to Control Center Erazer P6605 - MD61174 - MSN 30025320

Hi.
I have recently tried to access the Erazer control center on my computer, but I have not been able to either the abbreviated form (FN + ESC) or looking for it among my applications, but despite everything it comes out as an application that I can uninstall if I enter the configuration windows so I know it's still installed

How can I access my control center?
I have an erazer P6605 - MD61174 - MSN 30025320

I have also checked windows update and have no pending update.
Thank you very much for your attention and I hope someone can help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Elgonzagana , good luck

http://www1.medion.de/downloads/index.pl?op=detail&id=19783&type=treiber&lang=uk

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi @Elgonzagana ,

the best option would be to reinstall the control center in your machine.

During the installation you should be asked whether or not you want to overwrite the previous version.

Select yes.

Regards,

Gehringer

Elgonzagana
Beginner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi.
The question is, how can I reinstall the control center, since in the partition of the hard disk I can not identify where it is, I would even dare to say that it is not there and I can assure you that my computer had control center, what's more, it appears in the section of Windows applications and features and I can even uninstall it but I can't access it. Please help me.
Thank you.

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Elgonzagana , good luck

http://www1.medion.de/downloads/index.pl?op=detail&id=19783&type=treiber&lang=uk

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Elgonzagana
Beginner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hey!

Thanks for passing me the drivers, thanks to them I realized that I already had them in the disk partition with the name "Hotkey" and by uninstalling and reinstalling, I have the control center working perfectly again.
Thank you very much for your attention.

4 REPLIES 4