Camera not found error code "0xA00F4244"

15 REPLIES 15
BL19
Trainee
Message 1 of 16
Message 1 of 16

Camera not found error code "0xA00F4244"

Hello,

I recently bought Medion E15423- MD62545. My camera is not detected, I tried to troubleshoot everything right from checking on camera buttons to checking in device manager.

My problem is I cannot locate camera in device manager. Please can someone guide me to fix this issue?

15 REPLIES 15
BL19
Trainee
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Thank you @Major_ToM.

Is there any steps that I need to follow for clean installation? If so, please can you guide me on that? 

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

Hi @BL19 ,

please check this guide:

+++Installation instructions+++
Please proceed as follows:
1. Unzip the downloaded file 00_Bios_Crawler_E40_Deputy_P40.zip into a directory of your choice on the hard disk.
2. start the update process for the Bios under Windows by executing the file FF.inf in the BIOS folder by right-clicking with the menu command Install.
3.. restart your system
4. then start the update process for the EC under Windows by executing the FF.inf file in the FF folder by right-clicking with the Install menu command.
5. after the system has been restarted, the changes will take effect.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
daddle
Superuser
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

@Major_ToM 

Ich glaube da liegt ein Irrtum vor. Der User hat keinen  Crawler_E40 oder Deputy_P40 , sondern einen Emdoor  E15432 MD 62545..  😙

Gruß, daddle

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

HI @daddle & @BL19 ,

my last post was in deed a right answer, but part of the wrong discussion, so BL19 please ignore my nonsense.

As a matter of fact you mostly should care about your own data safety first, which means preserving important files on external media.

PLease take also notice of the installation notes Microsoft provides on it´s webpage

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
BL19
Trainee
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Guys please someone help. Now that even my microphone is also not working which is really irritating. I have some meetings to attend and how do I get it solved?

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

Hi @BL19 and sorry for the late reply. Is your issue still occurring, so that we would have to initiate any kind of action?

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

15 REPLIES 15