annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

P6705 erazer notebook MSN 30025412 overheating issue.

4 RÉPONSES 4
Gum
Beginner
Message 1 sur 5
1 294 Visites
Message 1 sur 5
1 294 Visites

P6705 erazer notebook MSN 30025412 overheating issue.

Hi so i bought this laptop in 2018 and it has worked great until about november last year (2022) when the cpu started overheating which basically i solved by buying a new fan and thats it. After maybe 4 months it started overheating again and then i decided to change the thermal paste maybe that would have worked but today it started overheating again.

Can anyone offer me any solutions ?

Thanks in advance.

4 RÉPONSES 4
daddle
Superuser
Message 2 sur 5
1 284 Visites
Message 2 sur 5
1 284 Visites

Hi @Gum

I assume you cleaned the complete airways, and also removed the dust in between  the cooling fins. And also from the PSU and the cooling ventilators of the graphic card?

And you have applied enough thermal paste?

Did you upgrade the Proc ?

Bye, daddle

Gum
Beginner
Message 3 sur 5
1 267 Visites
Message 3 sur 5
1 267 Visites

Hi @daddle ,

Yes i cleaned everything numerous times. The thermal paste i applied is the same i usually apply and all my other computers or the ones i worked on, work perfectly fine, its just this one I'm having trouble with. And for your last question the proccesor it's the same it came with I have not change any parts except for the fan. 

Thanks for answering I'm open to any other comments.

Bye Guille.

daddle
Superuser
Message 4 sur 5
1 191 Visites
Message 4 sur 5
1 191 Visites

@Gum 

You are sure the exchanged fan has the same specs as the original one? Voltage, RPM, intelligent RPM steering?   

You still have the defective exchanged fan for verification?

Otherwise I have no further idea.

Cheers, daddle

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 5 sur 5
1 183 Visites
Message 5 sur 5
1 183 Visites

Hello @Gum and welcome
How do you know that the CPU is overheating?
What is the temperature and where was it displayed?
can you check the measured temperatures with a thermostat or infrared measuring device?
does the fan turn at the moment of overheating?
You control the fans via the control center 2, have you reinstalled them to rule out a software malfunction. What happens if you deactivate this and leave the control to the computer itself? does it overheat too?
Bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
4 RÉPONSES 4