Did you mean: 

Medion Akoya Notebook E15301 RAM upgrade needed

3 REPLIES 3
hnatski
New Voice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Medion Akoya Notebook E15301 RAM upgrade needed

wanted to upgrade the ram inside my new laptop from 8gb to 16gb, I looked on the Medion website and saw I could order Crucial RAM, found a good tip to by the same mhz as I already have,

problem is I have the RAM to install, but when I take the underside of the laptop of, I cant seem to locate the RAM slots, having checked on youtube, i cant find a video for my model showing you how to install the new ram, but i am aware it can take a maximum of 32gb!

help would be great!!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
hnatski
New Voice
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

3121FA19-036A-48A3-91BD-7F58963C5344.JPG

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hello @hnatski and welcome

you can find it on the mainboard, where it is soldered and cannot be changed.😭

bye Fishtown

Edit : here you can see the eight rectangular building blocks on the board

https://www.notebook-traum.de/medion-akoya-e15301-zerlegen-oeffnen-tastatur-tausch-kurzreview-disass...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
hnatski
New Voice
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

thats strange when you go through the command prompt it shows you the maximum is 32gb ram… and the other strange thing is you put the spec into google and the brand or ram “recommended is crucial” and shows you the ram thats suitable 

3 REPLIES 3