Erazer P15805 Keyboard Lights

SOLVED
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Erazer P15805 Keyboard Lights

Hi all, New to the forum

Recently purchased the P15805 and currently trying to figure out keyboard controls for lighting. All I can find it the option to change the solid colour to another solid colour on the keys or turn brightness down in the control center 3.0. Many of the images and videos seem to show that its possible to have different lighting arrangements and multiple colours at the same time. Is this true or am I searching for something that is not possible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Erazer P15805 Keyboard Lights

Hello @SDean18 and welcome,

which videos show this?
There are 15 colors, but not several colors at the same time.
bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hello @SDean18 and welcome,

which videos show this?
There are 15 colors, but not several colors at the same time.
bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Thanks for the reply, seems like I’ve been looking at pictures of similar models but not the exact model. Not to worry, just looked good in the pictures.