SOLVED
6 REPLIES 6
SDean18
New Voice
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Erazer P15805 Keyboard Lights

Hi all, New to the forum

Recently purchased the P15805 and currently trying to figure out keyboard controls for lighting. All I can find it the option to change the solid colour to another solid colour on the keys or turn brightness down in the control center 3.0. Many of the images and videos seem to show that its possible to have different lighting arrangements and multiple colours at the same time. Is this true or am I searching for something that is not possible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Hello @SDean18 and welcome,

which videos show this?
There are 15 colors, but not several colors at the same time.
bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Hello @SDean18 and welcome,

which videos show this?
There are 15 colors, but not several colors at the same time.
bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
SDean18
New Voice
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Thanks for the reply, seems like I’ve been looking at pictures of similar models but not the exact model. Not to worry, just looked good in the pictures. 

ghostiels
Beginner
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Hi! I hope you see this, I was wondering where and how you managed to change the laptop colour? Can't find anywhere to change it!

SDean18
New Voice
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

It’s in the control Center. Which can be accessed via a shortcut on the bottom right of the screen or via the windows menu from the bottom left. 

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Hi @ghostiels and welcome

answers can be found here: translate the post

https://community.medion.com/t5/Notebook-Netbook/Medion-Erazer-P15805-Tastaturbeleuchtung/m-p/87292?...

bye Fishtown

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Hi @ghostiels and @SDean18 

useful user manual, you have a barebone Clevo NH55RCQ-M.

Download the 1. update NHxxRC_RD User Manual NHxxRC_RD_Manual_190823.zip/ europe

https://www.clevo.com.tw/en/e-services/download/USRManualOut.asp?model=NH5x_70RD/RC/RA/RHQ

Dear ghostiels: see page 1-12 and from page B-7

bye Fishtown

6 REPLIES 6