Camera not found Error code OxA00F4244

6 REPLIES 6
Moulder
Trainee
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Camera not found Error code OxA00F4244

Hi People.

My note book has been returned after having the keyboard repaired.Now I find that the camera cannot be detected. I have tried everything including SECURITY SETTING/UPDATING WINDOWS 10/DEVICE MANAGER/U TUBE VIDEOS etc.

Device manager does NOT show a camera as a seperate entity but an AV Camera is shown under Imaging devices and when I update the driver I get a message saying that the camera has the latest driver.

Advice fro you knowledgeable people would be welcome before I contact Medion Service once again.

Thanks

Moulder

6 REPLIES 6
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Hi @Moulder ,

can you please provide the MSN number of your unit?

Regards,

Gehringer

Moulder
Trainee
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Hi Gehringer

MSN Number 30024822

Gehringer
Retired
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Moulder ,

have you tried what is suggested on this link here?

If so, is your unit the one with the privacy mode switch at its side? The one that disables camera and microphone?

Regards,

Gehringer

Moulder
Trainee
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Hi Gerhiger,

My note book does not have an on/off switch for the camera and I have tried everything suggested in your link.

Do you think it would help if I UNINSTALLED the camera and REINSTALLED it again.

I haven't got the confidence to do this without expert advice. Nowhere in the things Iv'e looked at does it say this would be a valid course of action. What do you think can you seek advice from your tech experts.

Molder

Gehringer
Retired
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Moulder ,

maybe our tech experts from the community can provide you a less drastic solution but I think a factory settings reset would reinstall drivers automatically and do the trick.

Please remember to backup your data first.

Regards,

Gehringer

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Hello @Moulder and welcome

or just reinstall the driver for the camera

http://www1.medion.de/downloads/index.pl?op=detail&id=16865&type=treiber&lang=uk

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
6 REPLIES 6