abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

FAQs about the MEDION E1000 fitness wristband

FAQs about the MEDION E1000 fitness wristband

• Will the saved data be retained if I change my smartphone?

• The data is stored in the cloud. Please install the app on the new smartphone and then log in with the cloud access data. After a synchronisation (internet connection required), the saved data is available again.
  • Does the cloud only save activities or also the daily steps/calories etc.?

• The cloud does not only store the activities, but all data.
  • What is the Google Fit slide switch in the app for?

• When you press the switch, compatibility with the Google Fit app is established. The recorded data can then also be read in Google Fit.
  • How do I connect the wristband to my smartphone via Bluetooth?

• Install the app MEDION Fitness from the Playstore.
    • Start the MEDION Fitness app.
    • If the message Open bracelet search appears, briefly press the button on the side of the bracelet so that the display switches on once and then tap Confirm.
    • Wait until the wristband is displayed at the top as E1000 -xx. Here xx stands for any two-digit number, e.g. 33.
    • Then a rotating circle of dots appears next to it followed by a tick. Tap the Confirm connection button.
    • During this time, the connection must be confirmed on the Smartband.Within 10 seconds, swipe the Smartband once from top to bottom in the area of the printed dot below the display. Alternatively, you can press the button on the side of the wristband within 10 seconds.
  • Is the wristband heat-resistant or suitable for wearing in the sauna?

• The operating and storage temperature of -10°C ~ +45°C specified in the operating instructions applies.
    The Smartband is therefore not suitable for the sauna.
  • How can I set the time format?

• The time format is set by the smartphone and is also displayed on the wristband.
    Please check and correct the format directly on the smartphone.
  • Does the app offer an export function for the data?

• There is no export function.

Versionsverlauf
Letzte Aktualisierung:
‎29.08.2023 11:52
Aktualisiert von:
Beschriftungen (2)
Mitwirkende