cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

medion erazer i7 p7651 30023346 availability ?

7 REPLIES 7
silvertabby
New Voice
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

medion erazer i7 p7651 30023346 availability ?

Hello , I have asked my son to help me buy a laptop , he has suggested a medion eraser p7651 30023346 -

i7 8550u version with 8gb ram / 4gb gtx1050 / dvd drive / 1tb hdd only [ no ssd ] - I can accept refurbished

or pre owned [ in good working condition ] , my son is having some difficulty obtaining this laptop : it seems

to be out of stock or temporarily not available : he has checked ebay / amazon / buy it direct / laptop arena /

laptop direct / ebuyer / gumtree , it seems to be a waiting game to try and buy this laptop - So are there any

community members who are selling or able to help find this for me ? , assistance would advance buying .

Tags (3)
7 REPLIES 7
sweetpoison
Mentor
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

I know is not the answer are you looking for but you might have a look at Medion Crawler E10 Core i5-10300H 8GB 512GB SSD 15.6 Inch GeForce GTX 1650 Windows 10 Gaming Laptop 30029418

There is a big plus on performance coming from CPU, GPU and SSD not to mention the warranty coming with a brand new machine.

silvertabby
New Voice
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Hello , thankyou for reply : I wasn't sure if I would get any replies at all : I leave internet stuff up to my son

[ when he visits me he usually sorts out my emails and finds stuff on the internet for me ] , I would offer

your laptop to someone else who is more computer proficient , thanks again for replying to ad .

Tags (3)
daddle
Superuser
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

@silvertabby

I do think you misunderstood @sweetpoison  post. He doesn't offer you a PC.

The Erazer Medion Crawler E10 is a new model which you can buy in the Medion Online Webshop..

regards, daddle

Luke
Community Manager
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Hello @silvertabby,

the unit you are looking for has been sold in June 2018, which is quite a long time ago in

this industry.

Please klick on this LINK to find all UK based distributors; I´m sure you`ll find an appropriate offer.

Greetings,

Luke

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
silvertabby
New Voice
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Hello , thankyou for reply : the link you provided is useful : my son is sorting this out for me , he mentioned

that I might have to go for i5 version [ p7651 30023361 17 inch no ssd ] , which seems to be more available

but has less performance than i7 version with no ssd : my son will be buying once laptop found . 

Tags (3)
Luke
Community Manager
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Hello @silvertabby,

thanks for your feedback.

Well, I don`t want to damage our business, but you should ask yourself how much performance is really needed for your

usual usage...   even average contemporary notebooks are more powerful than a computing centre 20 years ago 🙂.

In case you`re not a badass gamer; I would suggest to look for a reasonable i5 model with a large 17" screen and a 

combined SSD/HDD configuration. A SSD will notably increase loading times which is very pleasant for your daily usage.

Please see this example, which still is a very capable machine.

Greetings from Essen,

Luke

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
silvertabby
New Voice
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Hello Luke ; my son has figured out that although I might end up buying i7 17 inch p7651 with ssd [ version without seems hard to find ; unlike i5 without ] : he can make it work by cloning info from ssd to new hdd [ wd10spsx - western digital black dual processor | sata 3 | 7200 rpm | 64mb cache laptop hdd ] ; via usb external enclosure or drive dock - then put this hdd in place of both ssd and 1tb 5400rpm hdd ; this would provide laptop with performance hdd [ better option ] ; my son recommends buying 20 inch 1600 x 1200 monitor to connect to laptop [ fits ok on small table ] ; as alternative screen when using laptop on a table along with mouse instead of trackpad [ easier to use ] ; if you were wondering my son is the one doing the posts - as he has more computer experience than me and is able to sort things out on my behalf ; thanks for information .

7 REPLIES 7