Problem webcam doesn't work

3 REPLIES 3
sybes
Apprentice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Problem webcam doesn't work

Hello,

Since one week, I have some problem with my webcam.

I have a medion erazer P6661.

I open an application which need access to the webcam (like messenger, skype, teams, or juste the camera).

The light of the camera turns on but I get a black screen instead of the render of the camera.

Do you have a solution to this problem ? Other solution than just reinit my computer ?

I have already checked on the window update. All is up to date. I checked the authorization for app to access to the camera. All is good too. I checked in the peripheric manager, deinstall and reinstallt the camera driver. Nothing work.

Please help me.

Cordially

3 REPLIES 3
sweetpoison
Mentor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi   @sybes

It's worth to check Camera privacy settings and make sure your apps can access it.

Cheers

sybes
Apprentice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hello

I have already checked that : 

Capture.PNG

Mattie941
New Voice
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

I have the same problem with my laptop. I have had the problem for some time but I am only addressing it now. Other than the camera app, all other apps cannot access the camera and the camera light flashes. I have given the apps access to the camera and ensured the latest drivers are installed. Using apps like Messenger, if I continually click the "turn camera on" button during a call, the camera will eventually work in the app. However, after 5-10 minutes the camera cuts out again. Any ideas for a fix?

Version: 21H2
OS build: 19044.1566

MSN: 3002 1742

Integrated camera driver version: 10.0.19041.1387

3 REPLIES 3