Erazer Deputy P10 MD61876

6 REPLIES 6
kezza87
New Voice
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Erazer Deputy P10 MD61876

Hi

Does anybody have the BIOS and EC Firmware files for the Erazer Deputy P10-MD61876 please? 

I have a laptop with a corrupted EC black screen on boot, keyboard lights up but then laptop shuts off.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
kezza87
New Voice
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

So no replies what so ever and I have messaged Medion directly and also have had no response. The thing I find strange is that they don't offer the bios files on the website to download. literally every other Laptop brand offers all hardware driver files on the website to download and always Bios and EC files. 

If you have a corrupt Bios or EC sometimes the only way to repair the laptop is by doing a Hard bios flash using a flash tool.

I know Medion use rebranded laptops such as Clevo, XMG .etc could anyone tell me the Rebrand of this model laptop so maybe I could try obtaining a Bios from a different Brand that aren't so secretive with their computers driver files.

Thanks

daddle
Superuser
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

@kezza87 

You should ask a moderator. In this case ask @Major_ToM , he often can offer you a solution.

By quoting his name he is informed now already

You should still post the MSN NUmber  for your Erazer Deputy P10-MD61876 ...

Cheers daddle, 

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Hi @kezza87 ,

thanks for your request. Which Bios /EC has been installed the last time you had the machine running? With having this information we can propvide you the appropriate SW.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
kezza87
New Voice
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Major_ToM

Thank you for your reply. I am unsure of the Bios/EC that was originally on the laptop and due no boot issue I am unable to check. Ideally I just need an EC Firmware .bin file to flash to the EC as I believe it is corrupt as there is no boot sequence at all. I will need to perform a hard Bios flash using a bios flash tool and I usually flash both the BIOS and the EC firmware. 

Usually the .bin files would be available on the Manufacture website but I cannot find barely any information let alone files for this laptop.

I would really appreciate your help with this. Thank you

The laptop details are -

MD61876

MSN30049271

SN/ 207PE6009326

Thanks

kezza87
New Voice
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Major_ToM 

Still awaiting some help with this if you could obtain and send me the EC and Bios files for the laptop that would be great. I really need to fix it. Median seem to be completely impossible to contact and don't seem to have any kind of customer support or way of contacting them except this forum? 

Regards

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Hi @kezza87 ,

sorry for the late response, but it took some time to organise the apprpriate files.

For this unit we normally provide the Bios files that are prepared for the usage in Windows environment, but by downloading this archive, you also will receive the .rom file of the Bios version 2.11.

Have a go!

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
6 REPLIES 6