P15601 Erazer notebook RAM query

SOLVED
3 REPLIES 3
pete3bs
New Voice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

P15601 Erazer notebook RAM query

I have recently purchased a P15601 notebook and wish to up grade the RAM from 8gb to 16gb. I cant find any information on this model and took a while to find out which RAM was needed, I however cant find out how to access the RAM ports on my notebook? there is no separate compartment you can open, the whole bottom seem to be one section? Any help would be much appreciated as not very skilled at this kind of thing 🙂 

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pete3bs
New Voice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thank you I will try to take bottom off tomorrow. 

pete 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
daddle
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

@pete3bs 

Hi Pete,

you do need  1x 8192 MB DDR4 SO-DIMM (PC4-21300 / 2666 MHz); 8 GB RAM ist built in, you can go up to 16 GB RAM maximum.

I don't know this Notebook, I assume you have to dismantle the complete bottom. But check e.g. in YouTube, if you v´can find some videos about your Clevo Barebone  CLV NH55RHQ-M.

regards, daddle

pete3bs
New Voice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thank you I will try to take bottom off tomorrow. 

pete 

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @pete3bs and welcome

look here the service manuel:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwjKzevqlf3oAhXLm6QKHRevBjk...

is easy to open

Bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
3 REPLIES 3