Did you mean: 

Medion Erazer x20 reboots during gaming

6 REPLIES 6
AjayS
Trainee
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Medion Erazer x20 reboots during gaming

I've bought my Erazer x20 2 months ago during black friday, sometimes, not always, during gaming, the sound buzzes and the computer restarts itself. I read the posts about updating the bios, which I have done 2 weeks ago, the drivers are up to date & windows is up to date, but since then it still has crashed 3 times since then, twice the gpu must have not even been too loaded.

I can't find any other solution to the problem, but I would love to get a fix so I won't have to return it.

6 REPLIES 6
AjayS
Trainee
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Edit: Just now it rebooted and I wasn't even gaming, just chatting on discord.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? @JanD (Sorry for tag, I saw that you have been active in threads I found while searching for a solution). 🙂

AjayS
Trainee
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Oops- tagged the wrong person meant @Andi instead 🙂

Rookert
New Voice
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Are your fans still working?

AjayS
Trainee
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Yes, I can see the fans spin & there should be enough space around my computer for it to not overheat

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Hi@AjayS & @Rookert ,

sorry for the late reply, but I´d like to know, if you alkready have the latest Bios version installed.
Pls also check this thread, because the problems have been solve by a new published Bios update

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
AjayS
Trainee
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Hi Tom, 

I send the pc back for repairation, the GPU was faulty and has been replaced, so far no overheating problems since, though it does sometimes restart when I wake it up from sleep

6 REPLIES 6