cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

H E L P ……Son’s new Medion Erazer Gaming PC not displaying on any monitors…..

SOLVED
13 REPLIES 13
AHJ
New Voice
Message 1 of 14
Message 1 of 14

H E L P ……Son’s new Medion Erazer Gaming PC not displaying on any monitors…..

Hi guys, any help greatly appreciated, happy Christmas to you all. My son’s being given a new Medion Erazer Engineer 10 gaming PC, just opened it on Christmas Day and I’ve carefully set this up with a brand new Dell gaming monitor vis Display port to Display port and no display at all. Tried HDMI instead, still no display, I’ve now tried three different pc monitors and can’t get any output just no signal messages. The PC is displaying a blue light (constant) so I know the pc is receiving power I’ve also attached keyboard and mouse to ensure after pressing it’s not in standby mode. I’m afraid the look of total disappointment on my sons face is heart breaking (he’s wanted a gaming pc for years) if anyone has any idea what could solve this I’d be so grateful. Many thanks a very sad disappointed Dad.

13 REPLIES 13
Peteg80
Beginner
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

@daddle Thank you, you have made my 13 year old very happy and I feel rather dumb! Although the back looks slightly different there are some 'hidden' ports in the back that are horizontal along the bottom. They are quite sunken and no mention in the manual (that's my excuse anyway)

All up and running now, thank you 🙏

Regards, Pete. 

daddle
Superuser
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

@Peteg80 

Glad to have been able to make your son (and yourself) happy again. And saved  the Christmas days .This should deserve some rewards.  🤔 

Ho w abaout some Kudos ( the thump up icon). And please mark this thread as solved, by marking my post as the solution..

Cheers, daddle

daddle
Superuser
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

@AHJ 

Thanks forr the kudos. But to be fair, @Fishtown  also gave you a hint about making use of the video ports on the graphic card in Post 6.

But you still should mark the post which "put the light on" as the solution. There is under each posting a field in which you can mark that post as "the solution".  Or even multiple posts.

Have a nice evening,

daddle

AHJ
New Voice
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

Hi daddle,

Apologies for not replying sooner, visit to the furniture sales with my current wife 😉, I’ve read your recent post tonight and unpacked the pc as it had been re-packed ready to be sent back. I looked more closely and found three very unassuming monitor ports underneath everything else (no markings at all !) having just plugged the Display port cable in and bingo it works 🎉👍

Can my son and myself thank you most sincerely for your help in overcoming this somewhat silly schoolboy error and wish you a joyful peaceful Christmas.

Many thanks Simon

13 REPLIES 13