SOLVED
4 REPLIES 4
grimskunk
Trainee
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

MEDION® ERAZER Enforcer X10 Gaming PC MD34895 SSD upgrade

Hi all,

First post on the forum here, I made this because I couldn't find an anwer to my question.

So, I would like to upgrade my PC with another SSD.

I saw that there are multiple options, SSD slot, PCI Express and M.2

For the first options, i saw that i will need to add cables, can you let me know which one (i don't seem to have the correct cables inside the PC? Is it easy? I was thinking of a Samsung QVO 8TB, is this compatible with this PC? 

The second option: i will need an adapter and the SSD itself seems to be more expensive

The third option, seems to be the easiest but more expensive than option one and i will need a heatsink on the SSD too.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hello @grimskunk 
sorry, I see that you look in here every day, unfortunately I find an Engineer X10 MD34895 but not with your MSN number but with a different MSN 10024880.
So I can't tell you which board you have and what has already been installed.
You can read the board's MSN number from the sticker on the board.

You should know what you installed.

There are usually enough power connections for a 2.5" SSD - you only need a 50cm SATA data cable. I can only tell whether an M.2 or PCIe 16x slot is free with the board number.
a hard disk size limit is usually not present in the database

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hello @grimskunk and welcome
Before the actual questions are answered, it is necessary to clarify which device you have. please enter the MSN number.

your information is contradictory.
Either you have an Enforcer X10 with a different MD number or you have an Engineer x10/ MD 34895.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
grimskunk
Trainee
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi there @Fishtown thanks a lot for reaching out

it's probably an Engineer x10/ MD 34895, bad copy paste i guess lol

MSN10024935.

Looking forward to your reply.

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hello @grimskunk 
sorry, I see that you look in here every day, unfortunately I find an Engineer X10 MD34895 but not with your MSN number but with a different MSN 10024880.
So I can't tell you which board you have and what has already been installed.
You can read the board's MSN number from the sticker on the board.

You should know what you installed.

There are usually enough power connections for a 2.5" SSD - you only need a 50cm SATA data cable. I can only tell whether an M.2 or PCIe 16x slot is free with the board number.
a hard disk size limit is usually not present in the database

bye Fishtown

grimskunk
Trainee
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

It worked with 30cm cable and 2,5''SSD

Thanks a lot !!

4 REPLIES 4