Erazer X30 Beast 2 X 2tb NVME drives?

SOLVED
6 REPLIES 6
Jellyfloat
Trainee
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Erazer X30 Beast 2 X 2tb NVME drives?

Hi, if possible I'd like to fit 2 X 2tb NVME drives to my Erazer Beast X30.

Is this possible?

Can you recommend which drives to buy?

Can I go bigger than 2tb?

Is any setup required or is this a plug and play modification?

I do realise I will have to reinstall windows 11.

Thank you all for the benefit of your superior knowledge.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Hi @Jellyfloat ,

as Fishtown already mentioned,it is absolutely posible to integrate max 64 GB RAM and 2 NVME disks. We testet /evaluated just 1 TB modules, but as @Forsaked mentioned, he currently has two 4TB Seagate Firecudas 530 runing. Maybe he now can provide some feedback about the performance.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Hi @Jellyfloat 

looks good,

https://community.medion.com/t5/ERAZER-Gaming-NBs/Beast-X30-zus%C3%A4tzliche-SSD-einbauen/m-p/143705...

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Hi @Jellyfloat ,

as Fishtown already mentioned,it is absolutely posible to integrate max 64 GB RAM and 2 NVME disks. We testet /evaluated just 1 TB modules, but as @Forsaked mentioned, he currently has two 4TB Seagate Firecudas 530 runing. Maybe he now can provide some feedback about the performance.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Jellyfloat
Trainee
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Thank you very much. I will proceed!

Jellyfloat
Trainee
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

I have a supplementary question: is there room in the case for both drives to be fitted with heatsinks?

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Jellyfloat ,

looks good,as we as MEDION also use heatsinks ontop of our SSDs.The battery height seems(on the lower right of the opicture) to enable the opportunity.

Major_ToM_0-1710915083508.png

Another hint: To mention a community user so that they are notified when you reply, write an @ sign in front of their name (e.g. @Major_Tom)
Otherwise apost mightonly be found accidentally 😉

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

Jellyfloat
Trainee
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

@Major_ToM  thank you

6 REPLIES 6