8 ANTWOORDEN 8
Jellyfloat
Trainee
Bericht 1 van 9
1.960 Weergaven
Bericht 1 van 9
1.960 Weergaven

Erazer Beast X30 open case

Hello all. I wish to install 32gb of memory to my Erazer Beast X30 but I cannot open the case.

Can anyone tell me how to priced please,-

1 GEACCEPTEERDE OPLOSSING

Geaccepteerd Solutions
daddle
Superuser
Bericht 4 van 9
1.943 Weergaven
Bericht 4 van 9
1.943 Weergaven

@Jellyfloat 

Yes, there are still plastic clips that you have to loosen. You can do this with a small plastic spatula in the gap between the lid and the base and, moving around the gap, prying the clips loose.

Success, daddle

Bekijk de oplossing in de community in het oorspronkelijke bericht

8 ANTWOORDEN 8
Fishtown
Superuser
Bericht 2 van 9
1.952 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 9
1.952 Weergaven

Hello @Jellyfloat  and welcome

barebone Uniwill Technology GM7AG8P

It just says that the base plate has 10 screws, which makes maintenance easier

https://www.notebookcheck.com/Premiere-fuer-den-Intel-Core-i9-12900H-Test-Uniwill-Technology-GM7AG8P...

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Jellyfloat
Trainee
Bericht 3 van 9
1.948 Weergaven
Bericht 3 van 9
1.948 Weergaven

Hi, and thank you for responding.

I removed the 10 screws, and the baseplate was very reluctant to move.

It felt as if there were other, hidden fixings holding it in place

daddle
Superuser
Bericht 4 van 9
1.944 Weergaven
Bericht 4 van 9
1.944 Weergaven

@Jellyfloat 

Yes, there are still plastic clips that you have to loosen. You can do this with a small plastic spatula in the gap between the lid and the base and, moving around the gap, prying the clips loose.

Success, daddle

Jellyfloat
Trainee
Bericht 5 van 9
1.934 Weergaven
Bericht 5 van 9
1.934 Weergaven

Thanks for that

hennis
New Voice
Bericht 6 van 9
1.105 Weergaven
Bericht 6 van 9
1.105 Weergaven

This company has made all laptops impossible to get into, which is strange as cleaning your fans and changing the ram is part of having a computer. I have the same issue on my computer with no instructions any where. Last time I buy a medion laptop.

Jellyfloat
Trainee
Bericht 7 van 9
1.100 Weergaven
Bericht 7 van 9
1.100 Weergaven

Hi @hennis , My X30 bottom cover came off quite easily when I followed the instructions given to me on this forum.

After removing the visible screws, a guitar plectrum eased the cover off.

It clicked most alarmingly, and fought me a little, but it did eventually come off, allowing me to upgrade the memory and fit an extra ssd

hennis
New Voice
Bericht 8 van 9
729 Weergaven
Bericht 8 van 9
729 Weergaven

Sorry for the late reply, and I appreciate your time.

I have been a little worried to do this, as I've never been in a laptop, I always had desktop computers, so building up to doing it still.

The guitar plectrum is a good tip, so will buy one.

Thanks for the response.

Fishtown
Superuser
Bericht 9 van 9
698 Weergaven
Bericht 9 van 9
698 Weergaven

Hello @hennis 
Do you have two computers now?
In your other post you have one
P17815 / MSN 30028173, you received a service manual for this at the beginning of April and you don't need a guitar plectrum to open it.

bye Fishtown

https://community.medion.com/t5/ERAZER-Gaming/How-Do-I-Open-The-Back-Of-An-Erazer-P17815-URGENT/m-p/...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
8 ANTWOORDEN 8