cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bios Update ECS B550A4-EM (Agesa 1.0.0.4)

9 REPLIES 9
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

Bios Update ECS B550A4-EM (Agesa 1.0.0.4)

Dear all,

we´re happy to confirm, that for ECS B550A4-EM based desktop PC systems (like MEDION AKOYA P56005 MD 34190 PC) we just published new BIOS Version 1.04 which contains an AGESA 1.0.0.4 microcode update.

Important information:

• New BIOS version will be available via WU in about two weeks. The update won´t be installed automatically, so you will have to implement it via the device manager
  • Please ensure to have read the download details (down below) before executing the update
  • BIOS can also be downloaded via this direct link

+++Installation+++
1. Unzip the downloaded file into a created folder on your hard disk.

2. Run the file Winflash64.bat.

3. Please be aware to restore the original bios settings after the update.

4. Rebooted the system for the changes to become effective.

Please note:
To extract all files press the "Extract"-button. The files will be extracted to the folder specified in the "Folder"-field. This folder will be created if it does not exist.

Important notice:
For any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or loss of data. The customer agrees with that fact by executing the update.

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
9 REPLIES 9
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Announcement post

Muchacho
Newcomer
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

Hello, 

Thanks a lot for this update. 

Will a future update also be released with at least AGESA 1.0.8.0 to support zen3?

Thanks in advance for your answer! 

PreFerans
Beginner
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

Good afternoon. How can I download the BIOS now? Because the link doesn't work. I would really like to upgrade my motherboard

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

Hi @PreFerans and welcome

https://www1.medion.de/downloads/index.pl?op=detail&id=19931&type=treiber&lang=au

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
PreFerans
Beginner
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

Hello. thanks for the answer and link. But I can't download. I open the link, but nothing happens

PreFerans
Beginner
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

PreFerans_0-1699092938345.png

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Hello @PreFerans 

at the bottom, go to download on the right.
or here directly:

https://cdn.medion.com/downloads/treiber/biob550a4-em.exe

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
PreFerans
Beginner
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

Hello
thank you very much for your help. Installation in progress. I have a couple more questions. I take it this is the latest BIOS? And are there any scraps for this motherboard?

PreFerans
Beginner
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

utility*

9 REPLIES 9