Medion Control Centre

SOLVED
25 REPLIES 25
Ikari_00
Trainee
Message 1 of 26
Message 1 of 26

Medion Control Centre

Hello, I recently purchased a refurbished Medion Erazer X7853 which has had its hard drives reformatted. As a result, I do not have the Medion Control Center installed onto my laptop which means that I cannot access the RGB keyboard. I have looked for a download link online but have not had any results. Would anyone be able to provide a download link to it? Thanks.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
TPFLegionaire
Retired
Message 11 of 26
Message 11 of 26

hi @Ikari_00 

Realy pleased to hear it has worked for you. this is great! Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

@Fishtown access is one thing, finding what you are lookingfor , now that is the challenge! Teamwork, community that is the key ,for if I fail, someone else will help and in this instance it was you @Fishtown ! Many thx.

Cheers!
TPFLegionaire

MEDION AG - A Lenovo Company • • Community: community.medion.com

Please reward helpful posts with Kudos and mark solutions with Accept as solution.

View solution in original post

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 12 of 26
Message 12 of 26

Moin @Ikari_00 ,

if the contribution is solved for you, mark it as such, thank you.

here again the direct link to the controll center: http://cdn.medion.com/downloads/treiber/ctrx785x_w10.exe

Teamworker@TPFLegionaire , thanks for the enlightening answer

Tschüss Teamplayer Fishtown

if you are looking for something let me know.Smiley WinkSmiley LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
TPFLegionaire
Retired
Message 2 of 26
Message 2 of 26

Hi @Ikari_00 

Welcome to the forum,

I will do my best to find a way to get you that software, just bear with me whilst I make some inquiries. 
Iis it just the RGB software ? or is there anything else?

Cheers!
TPFLegionaire

Please reward helpful posts with Kudos and mark solutions with Accept as solution.

TPFLegionaire
Retired
Message 3 of 26
Message 3 of 26

Hi @Ikari_00 

Could you give the following link a try. Admitedely it is for a 7859 series so not sure if it will work , I don't have a 7853 handy to try.
If this does not work, could you tell me wich version of the BIOS you have installed on your machine and also the MSN number that you should be able to find at the back of the machine , it is eight numbers long.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Cheers!
TPFLegionaire

Ikari_00
Trainee
Message 4 of 26
Message 4 of 26

Thanks for the reply Legionaire and your help. I've managed to install the program but when I go to launch the program it loads for a couple seconds and then completely closes and I've tried running as an anbassador too.Perhaps this is related so I'll include this but I've tried running HotKeyTrey I get a Microsoft.NET Framework error so I'm not sure if those are somehow connected? I've also tried repairing the install but that hasn't fixed anything. The MSN code is 30022580 and the BIOS is American Megatrends INC 1.05.03RGME1_00007, 23/02/17.

TPFLegionaire
Retired
Message 5 of 26
Message 5 of 26

Hi @Ikari_00 

Thank you for the additional info ,I would sugest you update your NET framework to the latest version if you haven't done so.
I am hoping that this would work, however I am still unable to find the software specificaly shipped for this model so will escalate and get back to you with an answer.

Thank you for your patience and keep me posted.

Cheers!
TPFLegionaire

Ikari_00
Trainee
Message 6 of 26
Message 6 of 26

Unfortunately it hasn't worked but I appreciate your efforts so far and thank you for keeping me up to date 🙂

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 7 of 26
Message 7 of 26

Moin @TPFLegionaire 

I have this contribution found

: https://community.medion.com/t5/ERAZER-Gaming/Erazer-Kontrollzentrum-x7853-MD60708/m-p/73541#M3446

see Post 2 from burki48(Mod.) there is a link for one controll center x7853. is that the right one?

Tschüss Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
TPFLegionaire
Retired
Message 8 of 26
Message 8 of 26

@Fishtown 

Good find, it's several time the size of the one I had found so maybe contain all the required librairies/files to ron on @Ikari_00 's machine.

@Ikari_00 , would you mind giving it a go?

Cheers!
TPFLegionaire

Ikari_00
Trainee
Message 9 of 26
Message 9 of 26

Thank you guys that new download link has worked and solved the issues. Appreciate the support!

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 10 of 26
Message 10 of 26

Moin @Ikari_00 ,nice that it works.

@TPFLegionaire,  a question: Do not all moderators access the same database?

Tschüss Fishtown

25 REPLIES 25