Medion Control Centre

SOLVED
25 REPLIES 25
Ikari_00
Trainee
Message 1 of 26
Message 1 of 26

Medion Control Centre

Hello, I recently purchased a refurbished Medion Erazer X7853 which has had its hard drives reformatted. As a result, I do not have the Medion Control Center installed onto my laptop which means that I cannot access the RGB keyboard. I have looked for a download link online but have not had any results. Would anyone be able to provide a download link to it? Thanks.

25 REPLIES 25
TPFLegionaire
Retired
Message 11 of 26
Message 11 of 26

hi @Ikari_00 

Realy pleased to hear it has worked for you. this is great! Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

@Fishtown access is one thing, finding what you are lookingfor , now that is the challenge! Teamwork, community that is the key ,for if I fail, someone else will help and in this instance it was you @Fishtown ! Many thx.

Cheers!
TPFLegionaire

MEDION AG - A Lenovo Company • • Community: community.medion.com

Please reward helpful posts with Kudos and mark solutions with Accept as solution.

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 12 of 26
Message 12 of 26

Moin @Ikari_00 ,

if the contribution is solved for you, mark it as such, thank you.

here again the direct link to the controll center: http://cdn.medion.com/downloads/treiber/ctrx785x_w10.exe

Teamworker@TPFLegionaire , thanks for the enlightening answer

Tschüss Teamplayer Fishtown

if you are looking for something let me know.Smiley WinkSmiley LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
martymcfly
Trainee
Message 13 of 26
Message 13 of 26

Great post. I needed that app as my drive died.

Thanks.

kyzarvs
Beginner
Message 14 of 26
Message 14 of 26

Hi,

I've just reformatted a new Beast x10 laptop. The version of control center in the link here doesn't allow me to change the four RGB sections - I'd like them all one colour and they are currently R / G / B / lilac.

I realise the FN+ combos let me turn them off, but I'd like to be able to change them.

Thanks,

Joe

martymcfly
Trainee
Message 15 of 26
Message 15 of 26

Funny enough I also cannot change the RGB on the Keyboard. I just thought it was the new Keyboard.

Glad it's not just me but I can't see anyway to fix this issue.

kyzarvs
Beginner
Message 16 of 26
Message 16 of 26

Before I reformatted I had a vesion of the software that worked fine - I just presumed that I would be able to download it from the support website. Bit of a shame as I have to upgrade to W10 Pro for work, so couldn't keep the default W10 Home install.

Twm
New Voice
Message 17 of 26
Message 17 of 26

would it be possible to do the same for my x7351?

I did have the control centre but it got wiped at the pc shop..

blue backlight really isn't doing it for me!

thanks!

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 18 of 26
Message 18 of 26

Hello @Twm  and welcome,

are you sure you have an X7351 with a controller center?

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Twm
New Voice
Message 19 of 26
Message 19 of 26

Thank you! I'm not sure what it was called, however I could previously change the colours.

wishing I never took it into the shop really.

cheers!

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 20 of 26
Message 20 of 26

Hi @Twm if the specification x7351 is correct please state your MSN number

bye Fishtown

25 REPLIES 25