Medion Erazer X6805 boot order keeps changing

20 REPLIES 20
Darious_M
Trainee
Message 1 of 21
Message 1 of 21

Medion Erazer X6805 boot order keeps changing

Hi there

Is it possible to get a new bios for the Medion X6805 - MD 61140 Erazer laptop  MSN - 30025007?

Current bios is N.1.03

For some reason the boot order keeps changing to default.

Thanks in advance!!

20 REPLIES 20
daddle
Superuser
Message 11 of 21
Message 11 of 21

@Darious_M 

You are contradicting yourself.  You state  in Post 5:

@Darious_M  schrieb:

And I don’t really have a major issue. I just want to have the latest BIOS, so I am sure the Laptop has best Firmware on.  

Fotos are not to be seen yet.

First you argue about strange Bios behaviour, thats why you needed a new bios.  See OP.

Now it is just the wish to have the latest Bios available? 

daddle

Darious_M
Trainee
Message 12 of 21
Message 12 of 21

Have you actually gone back and read my first post? 
I’ll help you. It said: “

Hi there

Is it possible to get a new bios for the Medion X6805 - MD 61140 Erazer laptop  MSN - 30025007?

Current bios is N.1.03

For some reason the boot order keeps changing to default.

Thanks in advance!!

As you can see my first sentence was about possibility of getting a new bios version.

And right at the end before thanking the helpers I mentioned what I thought it was the problem.

my request from the very beginning was for new BIOS.

if I was and am still wrong, that’s totally irrelevant!

my question here is, why you taking it personally and keep arguing with me over this? 

at the end of the day I am a new member and need support and help. If anyone can help I appreciate it and if not, please don’t bother me.

daddle
Superuser
Message 13 of 21
Message 13 of 21

@Darious_M 

Thanks for you  helping me. 😉  But think straight. First you say the reason for a the bios is it is not saving your modified settings, afterwards your real interest pops up and your argument changes:   "I just want to have the most recent bios"

Your assumption that the old BIOS is to blame for the described misconduct is completely unfounded. This it would have shown longtime ago already. And with a lot of other users as well. 

You argued with contradicting arguments.  As your  threadtitle shows also. 

Your pictures were as I wrote then not seen yet. They first had to be authorisized by a moderator, with generally takes some time. 

The different settings in your screenshots doesn't proof anything.

Maybe it's your CMOS battery, which is weak. That could prevent  the saving of your changed settings.  

And being a new member you could be more moderate and  not  telling someone who is trying to help "not to bother you".  If there is a  dfiference in arguing.

Thats all..daddle

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 14 of 21
Message 14 of 21

Hi @Darious_M ,

help is coming in regards of your Bios question.

You can feel free to install the latest V 1.13, which can be downloaded here.
Unzip the files and start the f.bat file by right cklick as Admin in Windows environment.

Please mind, that for any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Darious_M
Trainee
Message 15 of 21
Message 15 of 21

Thank you @Major_ToM 

I shall try this later tonight or tomorrow and will report back here. 
best regards,

Darious.

Darious_M
Trainee
Message 16 of 21
Message 16 of 21

Darious_M_0-1708555110831.png

is there anything i am doing incorrectly?

Darious_M
Trainee
Message 17 of 21
Message 17 of 21

Thank you @Major_ToM 

@I tried to access the link in your message to download the bios but unfortunately I only get server error!

any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 18 of 21
Message 18 of 21

Hi @Darious_M 

http://cdn.medion.com/downloads/treiber/biox680x_w10.zip

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 19 of 21
Message 19 of 21

Hi @Darious_M and sorry for the wrong link, was complete nonsense;-)

Give it a try again!

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Darious_M
Trainee
Message 20 of 21
Message 20 of 21

Hi @Major_ToM and @Fishtown 

I have successfully downloaded and unzipped the BIOS file.

tried to run the batch file as admin but nothing happens, please accept my apologies as I am not that technical but I have flashed other laptop bios in the past, so I am not sure what I am doing wrong here.

Is there another ways of doing this?

Please provide further instruction if you can.

Best Regards.

Darious.

20 REPLIES 20