31 RÉPONSES 31
fioor
Contributor
Message 1 sur 32
14 246 Visites
Message 1 sur 32
14 246 Visites

Medion lifetab p8314

Hello! I have a trouble with installing update 2 on this tablet! Sorry for my band english! Here's photo of error!
https://postimg.org/image/nv0yarc7r/
31 RÉPONSES 31
fioor
Contributor
Message 11 sur 32
6 281 Visites
Message 11 sur 32
6 281 Visites

Hi @RS13,
Hello,thank you for fast answer, i will wait for results! I hote it will be good results)
Luke
Community Manager
Message 12 sur 32
6 257 Visites
Message 12 sur 32
6 257 Visites

Hi @fioor,

Our Android Team just sent us the relevant infos.

Here is the correct update sequence:

MP: 0da85c2.0724.1420

OTA Update #1: 0da85c2.1009.1359

OTA Update #2: 160307.0240.a176256

According to your screenshot, your device is on the "MP" stage, and the error-text says

that it`s demanding OTA #1 first. Therefore we assume that you are trying to update from

"MP" to OTA #2 without installing OTA #1 first. This will not work.

Our Android Team also provided a detailed PDF-Manual how to install both OTA #1 and #2

in English with Russian screenshots. I`ll send it to you via PN in some minutes.

Greetings,

Luke

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
fioor
Contributor
Message 13 sur 32
6 247 Visites
Message 13 sur 32
6 247 Visites

Hi
I dont receive ota 1, i always receive ota 2! Maybe if you cant send me ota 1 and ota 2 via email, i can solve this problem! I also tried to factory reset, wipe cache partition, and also i receive ota 2,not ota 1!
Luke
Community Manager
Message 14 sur 32
6 237 Visites
Message 14 sur 32
6 237 Visites

Hi again @fioor,

According to the picture showing the error message , your device is still at MP stage. This does not fit together.

Our Android-Team has tested the OTA chain from MP to OTA #1 and OTA#2 successfully twice, so they cannot reproduce the issue here.

Perhaps you could also provide a screenshot of the system settings?

Please go to

“System -> Settings -> About your device”

and take a screenshot with the “Build Number” visible in it.

Next, on the same screen, please press “Status”, scroll down a little and take another screenshot that shows the serial number of your device.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Luke

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
fioor
Contributor
Message 15 sur 32
6 229 Visites
Message 15 sur 32
6 229 Visites

daddle
Superuser
Message 16 sur 32
6 211 Visites
Message 16 sur 32
6 211 Visites

@fioor

Did you make use of xposed and restored a backup? This probably could explain the difference in  release keys shown in recovery and in system settings. 

On the other hand, an error in /cache/recovery/block map happened more often whilest updating this tablet, so I guess it should be sent into service to get it reflashed with the complete firmware.

Regards, daddle

fioor
Contributor
Message 17 sur 32
6 209 Visites
Message 17 sur 32
6 209 Visites

I dont install xpossed, bought this tablet with this firmware, maybe i can install stock firmware by myself! I found stock firmware on offsite, can i install that firmware?
daddle
Superuser
Message 18 sur 32
6 202 Visites
Message 18 sur 32
6 202 Visites

Hi @fioor, is  it a second hand tablet?  

Where did you find a original firmware for this tablet? I can not say anything about it because I do not know this "special" firmware. Maybe you could send me the link for it by private notice?

daddle

fioor
Contributor
Message 19 sur 32
6 124 Visites
Message 19 sur 32
6 124 Visites

Hi @Luke,

Do you have any solutions about my problem? Maybe your android team can send me stock firmware or update 1?

Luke
Community Manager
Message 20 sur 32
6 079 Visites
Message 20 sur 32
6 079 Visites

Hello @fioor,

Did you see the last answer sent by @daddle ?

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

31 RÉPONSES 31