firmware

i need medion life x6001 firmware.

7 REPLIES 7
Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Hi @amitb3669

As far as I ccould find there is no firmware available for this device, it is a smartphone with Android? What would you need the firmware for? 

Kind regards,
Bart
amitb3669
Trainee
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

I deleted my stock firmware now i can not boot my device so i need the firmware that i flash it my device please help me sir.

Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Hi @amitb3669

I have not been able to find the original firmware for this smartphone anywhere, I'm afraid its simply not available. 

I think your best bet is to contact Medion directly and have them flash the phone, but I doubt that would be free of charge 😞

Kind regards,
Bart
amitb3669
Trainee
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

I am from india and India have not any medion customer service.

If you have medion life x6001 or any person near by you please backup the firmware from the mobile and send me personally to my gmail.

Admin Edit:
removed personal information, please follow the  Terms of use.

Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Sorry man, dont have or know anyone who has an X6001, cant help you there 😞

Kind regards,
Bart
cxb1
New Voice
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

These smartphones aren't made by Medion directly. I have a Medion Life E5005, but when I load AIDA64, from the playstore, this reports that the device is made by Lenovo, model B5060, with Mediatek mt6735 hardware (quad ARM A53). By going to the Lenoveshop site, I can see the equivalent Lenovo B model (not the same screen however, but the rest seems the same). 

You might try the German forum here: a lot of Germans who are technical, can speak very good English. Ask for someone to load AIDA64 on their x6001 and provide the manufacturers' information on System and CPU. 

Note that firmware, for flashing, needs to correspond to the correct Country/Mobile Radio standards. 

A good source for information is the xda-developers forum for lenovo. But this is a technical subject. Good luck.

cxb1
New Voice
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

I forgot to mention: the normal process, if you have an unloadable phone, is to perform a factory reset. On Android, this means charging the battery first, then starting the phone with the Power On button AND volume up AND volume down all pressed at the same time. (Sometimes it's just one of the volume buttons). Press till it vibrates. It should load the bootloader and provide the factory firmware held in ROM.

7 REPLIES 7