2 RÉPONSES 2
canadan2018
Beginner
Message 1 sur 3
1 107 Visites
Message 1 sur 3
1 107 Visites

Control planel not woring

So short of it is that I had to reinstall Windows and then reinstall all the stuff that's normally on the laptop however the control panel app installed but nothing works all power mods are blank Are i have the erazer beast x25 Ryzen 7 5800H and 3080 16GB with 32GB of ram please help as i would love to have the extra control back. please let me know if need more info.

Screenshot 2023-10-10 205001.pngScreenshot 2023-10-10 205123.pngthere more things I need other than the app  

1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions acceptées
canadan2018
Beginner
Message 3 sur 3
1 087 Visites
Message 3 sur 3
1 087 Visites

I ended up uninstalling the control panel and installing the utilities software first and the reinstalled the control panel and it worked thank you for reply. 

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 RÉPONSES 2
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 sur 3
1 090 Visites
Message 2 sur 3
1 090 Visites

Hi @canadan2018 ,

in your case it would be important to know the 8-digit MSN number (3003xxxx) which is printed on the lower housing of your laptop.
You then can search for approprtiate software on our MEDION service portal with this number.

=> Example: https://www.medion.com/gb/service/product-detail/30033306

Before installing the new ControlCenter software please ensure to have "ancients parts" of the application uninstalled completely

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
canadan2018
Beginner
Message 3 sur 3
1 088 Visites
Message 3 sur 3
1 088 Visites

I ended up uninstalling the control panel and installing the utilities software first and the reinstalled the control panel and it worked thank you for reply. 

2 RÉPONSES 2