Erazer Control Centre

SOLVED
10 REPLIES 10
Ticklebum
Beginner
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

Erazer Control Centre

I'm a relative 'newbie' so please don't be too rough with me! 

I recently bought a Medion Erazer Defender P10 (30030059) and mightily pleased I was too - until after just a couple of days it started freezing, BSoD and rebooting on it's own accord. It was like it had a mind of its own - totally crazy.
I did the all basics with virus checks, updating drivers etc and the usual stuff following steps on the net, but although there was a slight improvement, the underlying problem was obviously still there.
Any sensible person would have taken it back to the seller or got some advice, but as it was bought through mail order, and I have a PC Tech repair shop nearby I took the quicker option and let their wizards have a look. 
Its been a couple of days now and so far, I've had no major crashes or issues so perhaps they did the trick - however - the "Control Centre" for fan speed, keyboard backlights etc has completely disappeared and doesn't seem to exist anymore anywhere in the system. Its been wiped? 
I have followed some earlier posts and links in this forum, but I only managed to download a diagnostic tool, but not the controls I was actually hoping for. 

It's a minor inconvenience rather than a problem, but I can't find any downloads or links to get it back - or if it's even possible. 
Any suggestions - or is it better to just let it go and not fiddle around? 

Thanks in advance for any replies. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Hi @Ticklebum and welcome,

look here:

https://community.medion.com/t5/FAQs/FAQs-zum-ERAZER-Control-Center-Gaming-Center/ta-p/104655

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Hi @Ticklebum and welcome,

look here:

https://community.medion.com/t5/FAQs/FAQs-zum-ERAZER-Control-Center-Gaming-Center/ta-p/104655

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Ticklebum
Beginner
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

Thank you! 

What a quick response @Fishtown and that link has given me back exactly what was missing.

I'm very grateful - thank you! 

nosscar
Trainee
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

i recently jusy bought the erazor defender p15, i love the simplicity of the control centre so nice to see how to download if needed, is there any documentation for its use, it is simple enough, but i am wondering what the fan offset is and how it works.

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

Hi @nosscar and welcome

Helpful:

Look here, message11/ User Manual and

Message3/ Service Manual (from clevo)

https://community.medion.com/t5/ERAZER-Gaming/Defender-P15-notebook-how-to-fit-additional-data-drive...

Bye Fishtown

nosscar
Trainee
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

thankyou, that manual has much more information.

baba2YAga34
New Voice
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

hello please i do have medion erazer defender p15 i had before control center 3.0 i uninstaled it to download a new version but it didnt work now non of the versions wants to work how can i fix that thank you

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

Hi @baba2YAga34 and welcome

You can usually find the Control Center on your D drive, as well as all the drivers you need. You can also find the Control Center on the Medion service page:
https://www.medion.com/de/service/product-detail/30033534

Before you install it, it is important to completely uninstall the “old” one.

bye Fishtown

baba2YAga34
New Voice
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

hello again i did it but still the same problem i cant open control center 

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

Hi @baba2YAga34 

Actually it should work, maybe user manual can help you from B-2 overview (control center)

https://www.clevo.com.tw/en/e-services/download/ftp_download.asp?sno=6414&no=3

bye Fishtown

10 REPLIES 10