Control planel not woring

SOLVED
2 REPLIES 2
canadan2018
Beginner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Control planel not woring

So short of it is that I had to reinstall Windows and then reinstall all the stuff that's normally on the laptop however the control panel app installed but nothing works all power mods are blank Are i have the erazer beast x25 Ryzen 7 5800H and 3080 16GB with 32GB of ram please help as i would love to have the extra control back. please let me know if need more info.

Screenshot 2023-10-10 205001.pngScreenshot 2023-10-10 205123.pngthere more things I need other than the app  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
canadan2018
Beginner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

I ended up uninstalling the control panel and installing the utilities software first and the reinstalled the control panel and it worked thank you for reply. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @canadan2018 ,

in your case it would be important to know the 8-digit MSN number (3003xxxx) which is printed on the lower housing of your laptop.
You then can search for approprtiate software on our MEDION service portal with this number.

=> Example: https://www.medion.com/gb/service/product-detail/30033306

Before installing the new ControlCenter software please ensure to have "ancients parts" of the application uninstalled completely

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
canadan2018
Beginner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

I ended up uninstalling the control panel and installing the utilities software first and the reinstalled the control panel and it worked thank you for reply. 

2 REPLIES 2