Did you mean: 

Bluetooth not working.

8 REPLIES 8
SerialNo
Apprentice
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Bluetooth not working.

I restored drivers from Intel and Bluetooth is not working ever since. I can see the Bluetooth icon into hiden Devices but not at start menu.

Anybody could help. Appreciate.

8 REPLIES 8
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Hello @SerialNo 
About what kind of device are we talking?
State the MSN number

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
SerialNo
Apprentice
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Hello, Fishtown

Mi device is a MEDION AKOYA S15447 – MD62010 - MSN-30030297

Thank you

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Hi @SerialNo 

Your device was delivered without an operating system.
Can Bluetooth be found in the device manager under Bluetooth and network adapters? Uninstall the old drivers and install the ones from the driver package.
https://www1.medion.de/downloads/index.pl?op=detail&id=19992&type=treiber&lang=uk

Before that, you can try if you have set a restore point to see if you can activate it again.

Does WiFi actually work? If not, check whether flight mode is active (Fn+F2)

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
SerialNo
Apprentice
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Hi, @Fishtown 

This is what I've done:

- Open a new tab in chrome

- Write: https://www1.medion.de/downloads/index.pl?op=detail&id=19992&type=treiber&lang=uk

- All that opens is a ".txt" file, which explains how to install drivers. Not an application to execute.

What am I doing wrong? 

I have wi-fi through a plug and play USB device. It does not work any other way. I've lost wi-fi with the bluetooth.

Thank you

SerialNo
Apprentice
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

Hi again, @Fishtown 

Finally I was able to install the drivers you suggested. However, once restarting the computer, the same problem appeared again.

Before all this, a few months ago, I installed drivers from Intel in order to have wi-fi and bluetooth again. Well, ever since, no matter what I do, it hasn't been possible to delete the Intel(R) WI-FI 6 AX201 160Mhz.

I think I've done a nice mess... 😞

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Hi @SerialNo 

Remove the wireless card in Device Manager. Then restart the computer, it will now find the card again and want to reinstall it. Now tell him where you get the drivers from, namely from the driver package.

wlankarte.png

bye Fishtown

SerialNo
Apprentice
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Hi, @Fishtown 

I have removed the  wireless card in Device Manager a hundred times and restarted the computer but nothing seems to work. It always find the same controller from Intel (I downoaded the drivers from Intel web page itself ( https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download-center/home.html ).
I don't dare to open the laptop to see the hardware inside.

Sorry to bother you so much. You have been very kind but I think I'll try to buy an usb device to have bluetooth.

Thank you so much for your help.

SerialNumber

SerialNo
Apprentice
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Hi there, MEDION Community,

I'm sorry but I have been unable to solve the bluetooth and wi-fi problem following the kind advices suggested by @Fishtown.

Intel drivers must have some type of lock that prevents them from being uninstalled. Now I have both driver packages, Intel and Medion, but the PC only uses the Intel ones and I still haven't found the key to solution.

@SerialNumber
8 REPLIES 8