Did you mean: 

Windows Fall Creator's Update problem

2 REPLIES 2
ds
Newcomer
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Windows Fall Creator's Update problem

After installing the Windows 10 Fall Creator's Update on my new Medion MD61050, I completely lost the use of touchpad and screen input when on battery power.

The only way to fix this was to uninstall the update. After going back to 1703 build version, it worked fine again. A few peple online have had similar issues with Medion laptops not working on battery after installing the update.

I don't want to run my machine from the mains all the time, so hope a fix is issued for this soon. I have posted the issue on Windows Feedback Hub.

Has this problem been addressed yet? Is it safe to update to 1709?

2 REPLIES 2
Luke
Community Manager
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @ds,

As far as I`m informed Microsoft is working on this issue. In the meantime

you may try one of these solutions regarding hardware incompabilities:

How to fix software and hardware compatibility problems with the Fall Creators Update

A feedback would be nice,

Luke

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
bradnorman
Newcomer
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

That is very annoying about Windows 10: they can't stop updating and they haven't tested everything at the same time so a lot of such issues arise! In my case after the update, it runs slower, takes longer to shut down and the internet connectivity has suffered too. I think everything depends on an individual essaydune hardware configurations but I haven't find an answer so far.

2 REPLIES 2