Did you mean: 

Unexpected rebooting in S15449

5 REPLIES 5
paznar
New Voice
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Unexpected rebooting in S15449

Since I bought my S15449 I have had several unexpected rebooting. It happen while I am working or I am navigating on the internet, but never when I am playing any game.

I have the system up to date. In fact, I expected that after the update of windows (from 10 y 11) the error would disappear... but unfortunately it did not. Also, I have installed the "intel driver support assistant." and all my drivers are ok.

In the list below you can see same of the error message that I get:

• KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
  • DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
  • UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION
  • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
  • 0xc0000021a

Any idea to fix it?

5 REPLIES 5
paznar
New Voice
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

no one can help me?  😞

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi @paznar and first of all sorry for the late reply.
Of cause we´d like to know, if your problems are still present and if we could support you in any way.
Did you already check, if the current Bios version 2.13 have been installed and did you also perform a hardware test by using the MEDION Service App?

Let´s see, if we can get your machine in fine shape again.

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Johnmo89
Beginner
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

When Microsoft Windows encounters a condition that compromises safe system operation, the system halts. This condition is called a bug check. It is also commonly referred to as a system crash, a kernel error, a Stop error, or BSOD. A hardware device, its driver, or related software might have caused this error.
Try to use a dedicated tool that will update your drivers automatically in just a couple of settings by using a huge, always updated database. I can't promise anything of course but it helped to me.
I recommend DriverFix. Here’s how to do it:
Download and install DriverFix.
Launch the application.
Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
The software will now show you all the drivers that have issues, and you just need to select the ones you’d liked fixed.
Wait for DriverFix to download and install the newest drivers.
Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Hope that my advice was helpful! Have a nice day.

paznar
New Voice
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Dear Major,

thank you for your assistance. I have check the system using the MEDION SERVICE APP, but the checking never end. Something wirerd, is that this app does not detectet my os properly. I have installed windows 11 but the app are detecting windows 10 as you can see in the screenshots below.

Moreover, I have checked the version of my bios and it is 2.21.1278

paznar_0-1646663667474.png

paznar_1-1646663813419.png

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi @paznar ,

unfortunately I wasn´t informed of your answer. To activate an automatic notification to be sent to one or more users,just place an "@"-singn in from of its name (like @Major_ToM ).

2.21.1278 is the version of the Bios util, but what we need is the information about the version of the system version like 2.13, which is listed some lines above.

We also took notice oif  the wrong identification of your OS and try to check this out.

All in all, do you think after having installed the news Bios a proper new setup of your machine by using the Microsoft Media Creation-Tool would be an option for you?

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
5 REPLIES 5