abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

How to enable XMP on MEDION B560H6-EM2 (U3E1)

4 ANTWORTEN 4
chefsahlam
Beginner
Nachricht 1 von 5
2.618 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 5
2.618 Aufrufe

How to enable XMP on MEDION B560H6-EM2 (U3E1)

Recently upgraded my ram to 3200 mhz. However they only run at 2400 mhz atm. Could anyone tell me how to reach the bios and where to enable XMP?

Best regards

4 ANTWORTEN 4
EastClintwood
Nachricht 2 von 5
2.600 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 5
2.600 Aufrufe

Hello @chefsahlam, and welcome to the community.

To get into the bios please follow these steps:
1. turn off the computer and wait for 5 seconds.
2. turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly until the start menu opens.
3. press F10 to open the BIOS setup utility.

You will then find the XMP settings here:
Advanced Memory Settings > Extreme Memory Profile

Greetings,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
chefsahlam
Beginner
Nachricht 3 von 5
2.589 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 5
2.589 Aufrufe

I had to hold "tab delete" whilst starting. Could however not find any tab called "Advanced Memory Settings". I did find a tab called advanced but there was nothing about memory settings in there or under any other tab. Got any other tips?

Best regards

Edman
New Voice
Nachricht 4 von 5
580 Aufrufe
Nachricht 4 von 5
580 Aufrufe

Correct, nowhere to find to enable XMP or set AI overclock tuner to DOCP in Bios.
Bios ver: 2.21.1278

B560H6-EM2

Major_ToM
Professor
Nachricht 5 von 5
198 Aufrufe
Nachricht 5 von 5
198 Aufrufe

Hi @Edman  & @chefsahlam ,

this sounds kind of strange, because we already shipped PC units carrying the predecessor´s B460H4 equipped with DDR4-SDRAM modules (PC4-25600 / 3200 MHz), so if your modules are okay, the should run with more then 2400 MHz.

The current Bios version of the ECS B4650h6-EM2 should be 1.16 and can be downloaded here.

Please remind, that for any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
4 ANTWORTEN 4