Control Centre

SOLVED
10 REPLIES 10
TOMO
New Voice
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

Control Centre

I have a ERAZER X17805 That crashed and would not restart even on Windows recovery. cut a long story short had to reinstall windows from scratch. the problem is where do i find Medion Control Center for this laptop. Looked everywhere but no luck

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

hello @TOMO 

please have a look in the uefi setting under "advanced" to see if you have the entry:" keyboard backlight features".

There you can turn off the light or set that you want to decide only after the start (select keyboard light mode when power on)

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Hi @TOMO and welcome,

www1.medion.de/downloads/index.pl?op=detail&id=20103&type=treiber&lang=uk

bye Fishtown

what is your MSN number!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
TOMO
New Voice
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

HI Fishtown 

My MSN 30026622 

MD 61443

ERAZER X17805

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

Hi @TOMO 

test Gaming Center:

www1.medion.de/downloads/index.pl?op=detail&id=21206&type=treiber&lang=uk

Bye Fishtown

TOMO
New Voice
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

Its the control center software that I'm looking for mainly to turn the lights off on the keyboard

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

hello @TOMO 

please have a look in the uefi setting under "advanced" to see if you have the entry:" keyboard backlight features".

There you can turn off the light or set that you want to decide only after the start (select keyboard light mode when power on)

bye Fishtown

TOMO
New Voice
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

Hi what do you mean by uefi setting?

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

Hi @TOMO 

it used to be called bios.
Look page 36
bye Fishtown
If "F2" doesn't work, try "DEL"
edit: from page34 "Notebook manual", https://usermanual.wiki/TONGFANG/9560NG.9560NGW-UserMan
TOMO
New Voice
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

Thanks, this worked set keyboard lights in bios.

boyscout
Beginner
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

Hi!

Can I please get a download link for control center for my medion erazer p15607 msn 30028132? Thank you!

10 REPLIES 10