cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Screen while gaming, with the reason : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, kbdclass.sys

1 REPLY 1
paulmaindivide
Apprentice
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Blue Screen while gaming, with the reason : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, kbdclass.sys

Hello
I recently bought a Medion Erazer Deputy P40, without OS. I installed Windows 11 on it, as well as the drivers I downloaded from the manufacturer's website https://www.medion.com/gb/service/product-detail/30035597. The computer reference is MSN: 30035597.

Since the first weeks of use, the computer crashes with a blue screen and the reason is as follows: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and the sub-reason is: kbdclass.sys

The problem occurs regularly every 1h-3h (it depends) when I play.

Has anyone ever encountered this problem, and if so how to fix it please? I hesitate to return the computer and exchange it for another brand.

1 REPLY 1
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @paulmaindivide ,

sorry for the late reply and I guess you solved this issue in the meantime. The best option by installing Winbdows from the scratch, is to use the Media Creation Tool, which can be downloaded from the Microsoft homepage.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1