Bios corrupt I think

5 REPLIES 5
Dexter99
New Voice
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Bios corrupt I think

Hello 

I have a medion erazer p50 deputy and the laptop run but the screen în dead , my keyboard turn on with all the Light and stuf , my fan go on everything în working but the screen no , I try to put a hdmi cable to see if is work on another screen , but it dosen't , I try to reset the bios by taking the cmos battery out , I check the ram,  idk I run out of options can somebody help me ? My motherboard is HM770 and if someone have a solution please let me now 

5 REPLIES 5
daddle
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

@Dexter99 

Hi Dexter,

you should name the MSN plus MD number of your Laptop first. It's on a sticker underneath.

Just some hints, Fn + F2 deactivates the backlight, but any other tab would reactivate it.

Or did you press the Fn + F7 tab, which deactivates the internal display, and switches the

video signal to an external display, or to simultaneous operation.

As i follow your description the laptop does not  boot. 

A defective M.2 SSD sometimes leads to strange phenomena.
So I would take the SSD out, and  check if you can enter Bios and get a picture then.

Cheers, daddle

Dexter99
New Voice
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

The MSN is 30035304 

MD62519

I try to take out the ssd  and run the laptop but the screen still dosen't work , I press F2 to enter the bios but it didn't display anything 

I am thinking if I have a way to download a bios for my laptop on a stick and make that stick bootable but idk from where to take the right bios for my motherboard 

Tags (1)
daddle
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@Dexter99 

Why do you think it's a bios fault? Did you do something to it? May be making faulty steps with CMOS Reset?

For the Bios with the basic rom you must ask the moderator, it's @Major_ToM . By naming his alias  he will be informed lready. But I gues you have to wait until next week to get an naswer.

Cheers, daddle

Gusta
New Voice
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I have a question so I have the MEDION ERAZER DEPUTY p50 with an i7-13700hx, it's 1 or 2 months old, I already changed the thermal paste because it was really bad, and the temperature of the CPU, which I was playing with before changing it, was 87 degrees, now it hit 80, 76, 78, and that's not bad, but on the 1st day I changed the folder, it was hitting like 70 69 73, I have all the correct drivers, but I don't know if Cios is updated because I didn't see any BIOS update... . Can you help me?

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

HI @Gusta ,

if you could provide the Bios version which is currently running on your unit (1.07.18RME1 f.e.), we will check for a newer version.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
5 REPLIES 5