Did you mean: 

Laptop housing components

5 REPLIES 5
Denisaceul
Beginner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Laptop housing components

Hello guys i want to order the back panel from the display, the housing for the display, everything works fine but the back panel of the display has come loose and i need to replace it.

I went to order the item but it says:

Housing floor

Does that mean its for the bottom part of the keyboard where the mb seats or just universal?

And my other question is:

Does it come with screws included?

MSN: 30023308

Please answer

5 REPLIES 5
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Hi @Denisaceul @ and welcome
How should someone say something about this if you don't give an MSN number, neither from the laptop nor from the spare part.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Denisaceul
Beginner
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

The number is:

MSN: 30023308

daddle
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@Denisaceul 

I am sorry, but there is no such spare part. Indeed to customers they only sell the housing floor (bottom of the NB body). The MSN is 40066903.

For the other parts to get replaced/repaired you have to send your Notebook in to the Service.

They check if they can repair it. In the german Medion they sent you a notice of the price they will charge for the repair. 

If you don't agree the Notebook is sent free of charge back to you. I do not know how this is handled in your country. 

A link to the service and contact is at the bottom of this page.

Regards, daddle

Denisaceul
Beginner
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@daddle 

The repair part was helpful.

But i dont really want to send it all the way to germany for this fix, its not an expensive laptop, i just have memories with it and i love the type, it is perfect.

Its not a big problem to fix

I just cant find the parts for this laptop

I just need the casing for the display, the housing that keeps the display still.

The hindges are fine, the display works perfectly, the mb has 0 issues.

But the housing for the display has come loose 

The back panel of the display where the logo is displayed, that is the part i need.

daddle
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@Denisaceul 

Look, I understood that perfectly well. I am not  off my mind. I can read.

I told you this part you need id´s not available from Medion for spare part sale.

daddle 

5 REPLIES 5