SOLVED
6 REPLIES 6
lucian_m
New Voice
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Keyboard US or UK for Medion 61795

Hello to all,

I've receive Gaming laptop Beast X10-MD61795 (MSN 30028867) and I am interested to change my keyboard from German to US. 

Can you please let me know where to find this info?

Thank you

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Hi @lucian_m 

I see three possibilities:

A / the simplest solution: key stickers

B / the cheapest solution: change the individual keys yourself

C / the most difficult solution: replace the entire keyboard

A+B: https://www.laptopkey-europe.com/

C: You have a tong fang GM7MQ8P

it is not easy to find something about it. I only found that: start a request for a keyboard here:

https://configurelaptop.eu/clevo-spare-parts/

on their website it says:In addition to parts for Clevo laptops, we can also supply parts for laptops from TongFang and Quanta.

good luck, Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Hi @lucian_m ,

I think Fishtown´s hint was quite helpful, wasn´t it? Maybe you could give us a short feedback in this case

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Hi @lucian_m 

briefly asked: which solution did you choose?

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

6 REPLIES 6
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Hi @lucian_m  and welcome,

do you just want to change the font or replace the mechanical keyboard?

bye Fishtown

lucian_m
New Voice
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Hi @Fishtown, thank you for your reply.

I want to replace the mechanical keyboard of buttons. 

The actual Keyboard are in German and for is not comfortable because I use US keyboard.

Have a nice weekend!

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Hi @lucian_m 

I see three possibilities:

A / the simplest solution: key stickers

B / the cheapest solution: change the individual keys yourself

C / the most difficult solution: replace the entire keyboard

A+B: https://www.laptopkey-europe.com/

C: You have a tong fang GM7MQ8P

it is not easy to find something about it. I only found that: start a request for a keyboard here:

https://configurelaptop.eu/clevo-spare-parts/

on their website it says:In addition to parts for Clevo laptops, we can also supply parts for laptops from TongFang and Quanta.

good luck, Fishtown

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Hi @lucian_m ,

I think Fishtown´s hint was quite helpful, wasn´t it? Maybe you could give us a short feedback in this case

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Hi @lucian_m 

briefly asked: which solution did you choose?

bye Fishtown

lucian_m
New Voice
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I will go with option A for the moment. Thank you

6 REPLIES 6