Did you mean: 

X7851 Control centre disappeard

3 REPLIES 3
devonaygo
Beginner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

X7851 Control centre disappeard

Recently I noticed Control centre has vanished from my PC, I have tried reinstalling and the installer appears to run as normal but control centre does not appear on my PC, any hints or ideas as I can no longer control CPU clocking, Fan speeds, user profile & RGB

3 REPLIES 3
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @devonaygoand welcome

not activated? try either:

Fn + /        = Launches the application Control Center

bye Fishtown

You can find the control center software by entering your MSN number on the Medion service pag:

https://www.medion.com/de/service/product-detail/30025239

You have a barebones Clevo P670 HP6-GM this still found at clevo in the user manual:

https://www.clevo.com.tw/en/e-services/download/ftp_download.asp?sno=6680&no=3

there is in side B-2:

To run the Control Center press the Fn + Esc key combination, or double-click the icon in
the notification area of the taskbar. Close the Control Center by clicking the close icon in
the top right of the panel (move the cursor onto the top right corner of the panel to highlight it).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
devonaygo
Beginner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hey thanks for replying. I had version 50001.1.12 installed as when I ran the installer it offered to modify, repair or remove it I have tried repair and uninstalled and reinstalled both versions:

50000.0.24 installs, restarts then says fix the installation & restart, this repeats in a loop

50001.1.12 installs without error but will not appear in task bar nor when pressing FN ESC

so still stumped?

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @devonaygo ,

sorry for the late reply. Did you already fix your problem,or are you still in need of any assistance?

In this case pls let me know by tagging me with an @signe before my username, so that I receive an automatic notification about your answer.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
3 REPLIES 3