15 ANTWOORDEN 15
aztorian
New Voice
Bericht 1 van 16
1.671 Weergaven
Bericht 1 van 16
1.671 Weergaven

Software/drivers for Erazer Wizard P20?

Got the new Wizard P20 mouse but the scroll wheel is not working. Can't seem to find the drivers/software for the mouse anywhere.

Any help?

1 GEACCEPTEERDE OPLOSSING

Geaccepteerd Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Bericht 13 van 16
638 Weergaven
Bericht 13 van 16
638 Weergaven

Hi @BlackSheep @aztorian 

good news:
MD88440 Software.png

https://cdn.medion.com/cdn/download.pl?lang=uk&filename=sw_md88440_w1x.zip&id=24007&type=software

Fishtown_0-1726680641849.png

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

Bekijk de oplossing in de community in het oorspronkelijke bericht

15 ANTWOORDEN 15
Fishtown
Superuser
Bericht 2 van 16
1.133 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 16
1.133 Weergaven

hello @aztorian  and welcome
Do you have an MSN number for the Mouse?

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Fishtown
Superuser
Bericht 3 van 16
1.125 Weergaven
Bericht 3 van 16
1.125 Weergaven

Hello @aztorian 
The Mouse Wizard P20 was only presented at Gamescon 2024 and is not yet available in the online shop
There doesn't seem to be an instruction manual for it yet either.

wizard P20.png

don't you have an instruction manual?
There is usually a link to the software entered there.

bye Fishtown

source:

https://media.medion.com/cms/medion/newsroom/Bildmaterial-Gamescom-2024-Auswahl.zip

https://media.medion.com/cms/medion/newsroom/PM_Gamescom-2024_FINAL.pdf

aztorian
New Voice
Bericht 4 van 16
1.035 Weergaven
Bericht 4 van 16
1.035 Weergaven

Hi @Fishtown,

Thanks for taking your time to try and resolve this issue.

The MSN: 50076520.

The instruction booklet QR  takes me to the Medion Service website. I have tried entering the MSN there, but there is no software available. 

BlackSheep
New Voice
Bericht 5 van 16
1.003 Weergaven
Bericht 5 van 16
1.003 Weergaven

The mouse was just officially unveiled at Gamescom 2024.

The manufacturer still seems to need a little more time for the software.

As part of my work, I also have some of the new Erazer lineup in front of me and have now invested a lot of time to find out that there is no software yet.

The only way to find out is to contact support or the person who gave you the mouse. Maybe they can help...

I know that's not a particularly satisfactory answer.

Fishtown
Superuser
Bericht 6 van 16
998 Weergaven
Bericht 6 van 16
998 Weergaven

Hello @aztorian 
where did you get the mouse?
Are you taking part in the "erazer season pass" and have reached level 7 (Hero)

where the reward is a peripheral set consisting of the ERAZER Mage P20 headset, ERAZER Supporter X20 keyboard, ERAZER Templar X20 mouse pad, and ERAZER Wizard P20 mouse?
Can you still post/image your operating instructions here? There is no record of any of the new devices.

bye Fishtown

aztorian
New Voice
Bericht 7 van 16
990 Weergaven
Bericht 7 van 16
990 Weergaven

Hi @Fishtown,

It's a review unit. I am working for an online magazine reviewing games and gaming hardware/accessories. I only reveived the mouse after working hours on friday, which meant I couldn't contact the company who sent it to me. That's why I went to this forum to see if someone knows how to get the drivers/software.

At this point I might just wait til monday to see if I can resolve it with the senders.

BlackSheep
New Voice
Bericht 8 van 16
969 Weergaven
Bericht 8 van 16
969 Weergaven

A Picture of instructions or a Picture of the Products?

Fishtown
Superuser
Bericht 9 van 16
965 Weergaven
Bericht 9 van 16
965 Weergaven

Hi @BlackSheep and welcome

a picture of the instructions, thank you

bye Fishtown

BlackSheep
New Voice
Bericht 10 van 16
959 Weergaven
Bericht 10 van 16
959 Weergaven

Here we go:

BlackSheep_2-1725211628932.png

BlackSheep_3-1725211659668.png   BlackSheep_4-1725211676646.png

Here in English or do you prefer another language?

It's funny, the operating instructions come with a flyer with a QR code.

However, it only leads to the community page - the new products have probably not yet been added.

15 ANTWOORDEN 15