3 REPLIES 3
Mo39othman
Newcomer
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Medion Erazer X7843 MD99945 - Keyboard

Hello All, 

I have medion erazer gaming laptop : Erazer X7843 MD99945  / MSN:30020518

Looking to purchase a replacement keyboard but i cannot find anything on the medion service shop / online. 

I don't want to take the risk and order a part from china incase it is not correct / faulty. 

Can someone please direct me towards getting a replacement keyboard. I don't mind if it is pre-owned as long as it works.

Thank You

3 REPLIES 3
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Mo39othman ,

we unfortunately don´t have sucht keyboard replacements on stock ,but you can feel free to hunt for a Clevo P670x/N155x Keyboard with Backlight functionality.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Mo39othman and welcome

You have a barebone Clevo P670RG1-M

Keyboard Sparepart look here:

https://clevo-computer.com/en/spare-parts/clevo/keyboards/p65x-p67x/rgb/5034/6-80-p65s0-191-1-tastat...

Do you have two screws to attach the keyboard from the bottom?

Keyboard P670RG1-M.png

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Mo39othman ,

could you give us a short update, if one of the posted solutions worked out for you?

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
3 REPLIES 3