Medion Erazer P6681 Fan constantly on full

3 REPLIES 3
Whewell
Beginner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Medion Erazer P6681 Fan constantly on full

Hi all, 

I have had my Medion Erazer for about a year now and my fan has just started to run at high RPMs even though the processor and GPU are both cool. I have replaced the thermal paste in hopes that it would solve this issue but that didn’t work. The only other problems I can think of may be the Fan itself or something is wrong with the bios.

Could anyone suggest anything? 

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
SlamRam
Retired
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hello @Whewell, welcome to the community!

If you haven't done so yet you can update the BIOS using the link below and see if this resolves the issue you're experiencing. Should this not help I would recommend you contact Medion support using the this link so they can assist you further.

Bios update

Have a great day!

Cheers!
SlamRam

MEDION AG - A Lenovo Company • • Community: community.medion.com

Please reward helpful posts with Kudos and mark solutions with Accept as solution.

Whewell
Beginner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @SlamRam,

Thank you for your reply! 

I have updated the bios to the latest on their website.

I did contact them before but they never replied. I’ll try to contact them again just to be sure.

Thank you once again.

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Whewell,

nice that this one obviously is solved now.

If you receive a helping answer, it would be nice to mark you question as solved by clicking the approriate "Solution button" on the right underneath of the solving answer.
This helps other Commmunity users with similar issues to solve their problem faster, cause your initiated TOP is then marked as "already solved"

Thank you

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
3 REPLIES 3