Medion Erazer Deputy P25 issues

3 REPLIES 3
petrud
New Voice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Medion Erazer Deputy P25 issues

Hey everyone, 

I recently bought a Erazer Deputy P25 to play games. I'm having an issue though with the computer goes black and then after a couple of seconds it reboots. 
The event viewer says the error previous to the crash was: 

---------------------------------

The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\Video9
0000(0000) 00000000 00000000

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

-------------------------------

Some times (not all times) after the reboot the Nvidia graphics cards is marked in Device Manager as "not properly installed" or something like that, at which time i have to remove it and reinstall it to get it to work again. 

I'm really no expert at this at all but so far what i've tried myself is:

* Reset the computer via Medion Service App to factory defaults

* Upgrade nvidia drivers via Nvidia website to latest
* Upgrade windows to 11 (When that didnt help I did another factory reset back to windows 10)

Hopefully someone here knows of a solution or can point me in the right direction!
Many thanks

/Petter

3 REPLIES 3
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hallo @petrud en welkom
probeer met de Medion driver voor de nvidia kaart: (edit: try with the Medion driver for the nvidia card:)

http://www1.medion.de/downloads/index.pl?op=detail&id=22079&type=treiber&lang=uk
dan is hier de software ervoor: (edit: then here is the software for it:)

http://www1.medion.de/downloads/index.pl?op=detail&id=22078&type=treiber&lang=uk

en indien nodig ook de chipset-drivers: (edit: and if necessary also the chipset drivers:)

http://www1.medion.de/downloads/index.pl?op=detail&id=22075&type=treiber&lang=uk

doei Fishtown

sorry, wrong language selected when translating

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
petrud
New Voice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Fishtown and thanks for your reply!

Although i'm not very good at dutch, google translate helped me along the way 😉
I installed the drivers (and chipset script) per your suggestion but alas - no success. The installer works fine but as soon as i reboot or try to plug in a HDMI monitor to the back port the card is listed as Error Code 43 in device manager. 

Screenshot 2022-07-21 133931.png

I did another factory reset of windows to be sure all previous drivers were uninstalled as well but same result. 
After factory reset i installed: 

Medion control center 
Medion service app 
Chipset drivers (00_AMD_Deputy P25_Crawler E25_Defender P15_Defender E15.zip)
Drivers (02_VGA_Nvidia_DC_Deputy P25_Crawler E25_Defender P15_Defender E15.zip)
Nvidia software (02_VGA_Nvidia_Apps_Deputy P25_Crawler E25_Defender P15_Defender E15.zip)

But it still only lists the Nvidia card as error code 43 now. 

Any suggestions?
Appreciate the help!

Best regards, 
Petter

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @petrud 

maybe the card is defective! Do you still have a guarantee? Which MSN number does the device have?

what you can try is a residual current discharge:

switch off the device, disconnect all cables and sticks. Remove the battery and hold the on/off button for 15 seconds. restart. see also here:

https://community.medion.com/t5/kb/en/ta-p/92923

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
3 REPLIES 3