cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medion ERAZER Deputy P10 SSD upgrade and how to remove back of laptop cover?

SOLVED
2 REPLIES 2
LLSuper1
New Voice
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Medion ERAZER Deputy P10 SSD upgrade and how to remove back of laptop cover?

I was wondering if there would be space to add another SSD into this laptop? The MSN is 30029468 and MD is 61879.

Also when trying to see if there was another SSD slot + to clean my dusty fans, I couldn't fully remove the back of the laptop due to it being "stuck on" on the length closest to the monitor screen hinge despite removing 12 screws? If anyone knows how to fully take off the back of this laptop please let me know.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @LLSuper1 and welcome

you can save yourself the opening since you only have one SSD.
you can't add any more
see here, you have a PGT K15CDN

https://community.medion.com/t5/ERAZER-Gaming-NBs/2-Platte-f%C3%BCr-Erazer-Deputy-P10-MD-63665-wo-is...

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @LLSuper1 and welcome

you can save yourself the opening since you only have one SSD.
you can't add any more
see here, you have a PGT K15CDN

https://community.medion.com/t5/ERAZER-Gaming-NBs/2-Platte-f%C3%BCr-Erazer-Deputy-P10-MD-63665-wo-is...

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
LLSuper1
New Voice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hi Fishtown, thank you for confirming that there is only 1 SSD slot 🙂

2 REPLIES 2