SOLVED
11 REPLIES 11
Nightslime
New Voice
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

Medion ERAZER hunter x62 RGB LED control

Hello.

I have bought myself a nice machine but I don't understand how to control the RGB-fans and front RGB on the chassie.

I have installed the MSI Center but nothing shows up when I press the "Feature Sets" in the program.

The fans are just showing the random color right now but I really want to set only one color instead.

I have contacted MSI support due to the installed MSI-motherboard but they want me to contact Medion support since the Bios have another version according to them.

Someone understand my issue?

Please help.

/RickardMSI center.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

Hi @Nightslime 

you are apparently not alone with the problem. here in this post you got it to run as seen in the video, (post7)

https://www.computerbase.de/forum/threads/msi-dragoncenter-mysticlights-wird-nicht-angezeigt.2032699...

the video alone:

https://youtu.be/NUVGEd73QOY

bye Fishtown and good luck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 12
Message 2 of 12

Hello @Nightslime  and welcome

there are many hunters with different mainboards there fore you need the MSN number from you regardless.

Mostly under the computer.

Your photo has yet to be approved.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 3 of 12
Message 3 of 12

Hi @Nightslime 

you write MSN Board.

if you have a Hunter x20 / MD35053 / MSN 10024060.

there is an MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI installed, this is regulated by the Mystic Light:

(Lighting control: housing, mainboard, RAM and fan can be controlled via the MSI® Mystic Light software)

Find it in the MSI Dragon Center

see also here:https://www.msi.com/Landing/mystic-light-rgb-gaming-pc/

bye Fishtown

Nightslime
New Voice
Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

Hello Fishtown.

My PC have MD 35081  and MSN 10024085 and I have already tried to install the MSI dragon center but the Mystic Light is not there.

I don't understand why it not shows up.

I can only se the temperature of the processor and that kind of stuff but not the Mystic Light....

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

Hello @Nightslime

I have no explanation for that either.

The only thing would be if you have installed both: msi center and dragon center and this creates a conflict.

Bye Fishtown

daddle
Superuser
Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

@Fishtown  @Nightslime 

Hallo Fishtowwn,

vor ab ich habe vom Control Center wenig Ahnung, daher weiss ich nicht ob mein Hinweis (s.u.) hier überhaupt zutreffend ist. Bei meines Sohnes Rechners mit dem gleichem Board in seinem X 15.fanden wir einen gelösten Kabelstecker.

Und ich greife auf einen anderen Beitrag mit folgendem Tipp von Fishtown  zurück, steht mir also kein Verdienst zu,

wenn das die Ursache wäre. 🙂   

Hast du @Nightslime  die Kabelanschlüsse intern am Board nachgesehen,und aich den LED Switch auf dem Board kontrolliert ob dieser auf On steht? Siehe Skizze:

MSI_MPG_Z490.PNG

Gruss, daddle

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

Hi @@daddle 

Checking the plug when it is not working is always good, but he writes in the first post that you are on, but in rainbow colors. The switch has already occupied me, but it only seems to be for the mainboard, see this post.

https://community.medion.com/t5/ERAZER-Gaming/Erazer-Engineer-X25-LED-L%C3%BCfter/m-p/122411?search-...

Does your son also have the dragon center?

Bye Fishtown

daddle
Superuser
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

@Fishtown 

Da hast du recht, bin nicht zu tief in die Materie eingestiegen. Meine eigenen Sorgfaltsansprüche verletzt. 😳

Aber ob der Switch nur die Mainboard LEDs ansteuert war doch nicht ganz gesichert, oder? Und der Stecker könnte einen Wackelkontakt haben. Ich sagt e ja, es ist nur ein Versuch, von deinem Post damals angeregt.

Was mein Sohn auf seinem Rechner hat muss ich ihn mal fragen; ich kene mich damit nicht aus. Aber er hat das MSI Retail Board MSI B550M PRO-VDH Wifi retail im Rechner; dann müsste es ja die MSI Version sein. (alos das Dragon Center?)

Gruss, daddle

Nightslime
New Voice
Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

The switch on the motherboard is ON.

I have once again installed the Dragon Center and uninstalled the MSI Center but the Mystic Light still does'nt shows up.

I can se that it installs under the installation process but cant find it anyware in the Dragon Center anyway.

Soo strange?? 

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

Hi @Nightslime 

you are apparently not alone with the problem. here in this post you got it to run as seen in the video, (post7)

https://www.computerbase.de/forum/threads/msi-dragoncenter-mysticlights-wird-nicht-angezeigt.2032699...

the video alone:

https://youtu.be/NUVGEd73QOY

bye Fishtown and good luck

11 REPLIES 11