Did you mean: 

Keyboard for X7843, US layout

5 REPLIES 5
djluck
New Voice
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Keyboard for X7843, US layout

Hi, is there anybody with keyboard in the layout like in the picture? If so, please provide the MD number.

I've been looking for a month this and I can not buy anywhere. In the Medion website there are no photos  and I can not choose the right one 😞

qwerty.jpgklaw1.jpg

Can anyone help me?

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Hi @djluck

I think the keyboard for this Dutch notebook should work for you: https://www.medion.com/medionserviceshop/search?sbf=true&sfs=1&msn=30020028

They use a US international layout, the only difference with a regular US keyboard is the addition of the € sign as far as I know. 

The keyboard is out of stock but you can send a request for itso hopefully they still have some stock somewhere or can order it. 

Kind regards,
Bart
djluck
New Voice
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi @Bodgekin,

Thank you for your answer. You may be right because Medion's support recommended the same keyboard.

I send a request for availability.

Bodgekin
Mentor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Hi @djluck

Great! Lets hope they still have one 🙂

Kind regards,
Bart
aryaalin
Trainee
Message 5 of 6
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi @aryaalin 

The link does not work copied too much in the address

correct is:

http://www.cdrtd.com/products/laptop-keyboard-for-medion-erazer-x7843-md99883-md99884-md99886-md9955...

Bye fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
5 REPLIES 5