Hi @ZoTaG , and welcome to the FORUM!

This display is 60Hz.

Regards,

Gehringer

ZoTaG
Trainee
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

No its not Lol my Invoice says 144hz the website selling it also states 144hz. so what can you do for me ?

ZoTaG
Trainee
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

my iinvoice says 144hz so? are you guys going to replace the screen if i send it in i payed alot of money?

Gehringer
Retired
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Hi @ZoTaG ,

please contact your local Medion technical support team (by website form or by phone) and explain to them the situation.

They will probably ask you to send them a copy of your invoice and a link to the website which adverted that (if still available) and they will offer you the best solution for your case.

Regards,

Gehringer

ZoTaG
Trainee
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

i tried that i got someone on the Phone that shouldnt be working for a pc company i tried explaining to her and she didnt even KNow What HZ means she kept having to leave the phone to google what i was talking about so can you just give me a Phone number for a Technician who knows there stuff before i waste an hour on the phone again please?

sweetpoison
Mentor
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Since you are so sensitive about the general description for a product while ignoring technical specification I feel the need to mention that here is Medion Community Forum (check top of the page if you don't believe me) and NOTT Technical or Customer Support. Therefore any complains about performance should be dropped at the right place.

As for your missing 144Hz... I guess you are referring to this:

[quote]The Medion Deputy P10 features an all-new design with narrow-bezel full HD IPS 144Hz high refresh rate display and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660Ti Graphics for fantastic gaming performance.[/quote] wile few inches lower there is a "MORE INFO ▼ " that bring the technical specification right at the middle of the screen.

It is more appropriate to contact the company that sold the laptop and ask them about the product advertising instead of demanding here a phone number for technical support.

Gehringer
Retired
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Hi @ZoTaG ,

I am sorry that you had this issue with one of the agents.

Could you please fill the form on the website explaining briefly your issue, leaving your phone number and demanding to be called to provide further details?

Also, if you could already add to the form the copy/photo of your invoice and provide the link to the page which adverted the product, that would be amazing.

Regards,

Gehringer

7 REPLIES 7